Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP View Post

2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 02-10-2023 at 04:12 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2023, 01:59 PM   #526
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy View Post
Any word on the "illness" that is running around? I assume it is a nothing burger since it has not limited anyone at practice.
If that turns out ok and Sneed is good to go, I'm liking our chances.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2023, 02:13 PM   #527
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You coming to watch the game with us 300+ fans on Sunday?
I was really thinking about it. But it’s so far from my house, and drunk driving is no bueno. I’m just gonna have my kids come over and watch with me.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:37 PM   #528
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 03:38 PM   #529
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
It’s go time bitches.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 03:40 PM   #530
Andy Reid Supporter

He good!

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:49 PM   #531
MVP

Quote:
Oh sweet mother of God yes.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-10-2023, 03:52 PM   #532
I'll be back.

Chiefs CB L’Jarius Sneed and all 52 of his teammates were full participants Friday. No one has a game-day injury designation.

This team is as healthy as you could hope to be for the final game of the season.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 03:53 PM   #533
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

This is the exact opposite of how I felt going into that Tampa Super Bowl.

I was confident then, but had a bad feeling. Everything felt like it was going against us. The weird Willie Gay injury that ended his season. The late AFCCG Fisher injury. The “other” situation.

This feels good, boys.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 03:55 PM   #534
Kind of a mod

Quote:
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:02 PM   #535
The pizza king of kansas

WE ARE AT FULL POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:11 PM   #536
GDT Contributor

Well this is a ****ing gift from the football Gods!!! Let’s smoke these chickens!
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:16 PM   #537
#RIPAce

Fan-freaking-tastic!

Major props to Rick Burkholder and his staff for doing all they've done during the post-season. Patrick's ankle, Kelce's back at the AFCCG, and now getting all the guys except Mecole back for the big game.

Let's GO!
CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.CaliforniaChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 04:42 PM   #538
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
This is the exact opposite of how I felt going into that Tampa Super Bowl.

I was confident then, but had a bad feeling. Everything felt like it was going against us. The weird Willie Gay injury that ended his season. The late AFCCG Fisher injury. The “other” situation.

This feels good, boys.
I felt cocky going into the Tampa SB. Just assumed we would go in and take care of business. Big mistake.

This one feels just like SB54. I'm calm all week long, no anxiety at all. Just happy and grateful that we're here again. We have a tough opponent that everyone seems to fawning over, but for whatever reason I think we're gonna be okay.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2023, 04:42 PM   #539
MVP

Let’s get it on!!
ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.ChiefaRoo is too fat/Omaha.
Old 02-10-2023, 04:51 PM   #540
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I felt cocky going into the Tampa SB. Just assumed we would go in and take care of business. Big mistake.

This one feels just like SB54. I'm calm all week long, no anxiety at all. I think we're gonna be just fine.
Same.

SB54, I had a calm confidence that offseason... figured they'd beat the Titans, felt good about the 49ers, but nothing crazy. Went for a hike the morning of the Super Bowl, felt closer to any other playoff game.

I think part of the Bucs SB for me was really wanting to beat the shit out of the Bills in the AFCCG and being highly confident they would despite what the media was saying.... and that feeling seamlessly carried over to the Super Bowl.

I think Mahomes' ankle injury and just the lower expectations all season helped reset things a bit... went into the AFCCG just praying Mahomes was good to go, and it wasn't until those first couple of defensive stops and scores that I really started to get into it.

And then the past couple weeks.... I don't hate the Eagles (the city is awful) and it's reminiscent of the 49ers SB in that it's "roster" versus Mahomes as told by the media. And we all know it was the Bills' season, and the Bengals are still basking in Burrow's rookie contract.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.