Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 03:40 PM   #17116
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I bought a sous vide unit today. It was on sale plus a 40% off coupon. It's the Inkbird brand which gets good reviews. Can't wait to try it out.
Thanks, it's in the cart. The older son and his new bride bought their first house a couple months back, and I think this will make an outstanding Xmas gift for them. But Mrs. GloryDayz must approve first!!!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 03:47 PM   #17117
Banned

Vegetable soup and fries. Second one i eat probably once in two months , as my doctor doesn't recommend me to eat potatoes.
With the type two diabetes i need to keep a very strict diet and look for ozempic coupon in order to be able to buy my medications online with the little discount.
The exercises also have to be done few times a week, no matter if i want that or no.

Last edited by markdis; 11-28-2022 at 03:26 PM..
markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.markdis Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 11-18-2022, 04:21 PM   #17118
pie is never free

Its gonna be a cold 8-9 minutes outside in this 20 degree weather, but I have a nearly 2 pound ribeye going over coals later

Strongly seasoned with Montreal steak, and a side of Ore-Ida steak fries in the air fryer
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 04:31 PM   #17119
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Its gonna be a cold 8-9 minutes outside in this 20 degree weather, but I have a nearly 2 pound ribeye going over coals later

Strongly seasoned with Montreal steak, and a side of Ore-Ida steak fries in the air fryer
Dang! That will feed alot of people. Do you need one more?
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-18-2022, 04:53 PM   #17120
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
Dang! That will feed alot of people. Do you need one more?
Heh, I'll most likely have enough left over for a nice steak n eggs breakfast
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 10:15 PM   #17121
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

lew your stir fry looks legit though!
That HP is pretty good sauce.

I don’t do much sauce though. Mainly hot sauces
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2022, 10:35 PM   #17122
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Cooked this for my tea tonight. Sometimes the simple classics are the best.

What is it with British food man?

Just gimme the fish and chips every time, and we'll forget the rest
Old 11-19-2022, 05:06 AM   #17123
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
What is it with British food man?

Just gimme the fish and chips every time, and we'll forget the rest
Apple pie and the 4th Earl of Sandwich would be greatly disappointed to be forgotten.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 03:40 PM   #17124
pie is never free

Doing up some beer battered chicken tenders later with paprika, garlic and onion powder in the mix

Then a 4 cheese - mild cheddar, aged swiss, provolone and Clancys cheese sauce - baked mac n cheese with lotsa butter and heavy cream, and topped with a panko crust on the side

And finally a Louisiana hot sauce and ranch dip
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:20 PM   #17125
Ultrabanned

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Doing a Chipotle at home night.

Got some carnitas. Made guac, cilantro lime rice, corn salsa, grilled onions and peppers and spiced up some black beans. Normal toppings to follow. Very labor intensive meal but great for a weekend just chillin at home.

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:35 PM   #17126
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Maybe a Taco Tico Chili Burrito is in order. Don’t feel like doing shit… I will later though
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2022, 06:56 PM   #17127
Politically Incorrect

I made a pork tenderloin that I marinated in Sesame Paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Teriyaki Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dijon mustard, lime juice, black pepper, hot chili oil.

Cook for 35 minutes at 350.

So juicy, light pink center, moist and tender. I nailed it. Last time I overcooked it.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 06:57 PM   #17128
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag View Post
Maybe a Taco Tico Chili Burrito is in order. Don’t feel like doing shit… I will later though
Add in a beef enchilada and you will probably feel the need to go for a short run later.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-19-2022, 07:03 PM   #17129
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I made a pork tenderloin that I marinated in Sesame Paste, Sesame oil, soy sauce, Teriyaki Sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, dijon mustard, lime juice, black pepper, hot chili oil.

Cook for 35 minutes at 350.

So juicy, light pink center, moist and tender. I nailed it. Last time I overcooked it.
Made a teriyaki pork tenderloin with fried rice tonight for the wife and kids.

And I even made the rice today. Those that say you can't do it in the same day just aren't good enough.

For my sauce for the rice I went the white boy way and used soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil, water, onion and garlic powder and white pepper. And I put in some honey from a friend of mine.

I made myself a Caesar salad and had some pork slices on the side.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2022, 10:04 PM   #17130
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Doing a Chipotle at home night.

Got some carnitas. Made guac, cilantro lime rice, corn salsa, grilled onions and peppers and spiced up some black beans. Normal toppings to follow. Very labor intensive meal but great for a weekend just chillin at home.

Thats a mini buffet, a choose your own adventure looking spread... outstanding