Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2022, 04:05 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This makes me feel a bit better about him. Hoping he can cover TE’s

https://www.chiefs.com/news/five-thi...yROWCrj65hkWn8

Also a former corner. If he can cover TE’s at a decent level that would be a huge win for us
The people that have said this guy can’t cover clearly have not watched him play at all.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2022, 06:14 PM   #3
MVP

I 1010% disagree that there was a better safety on the board when Cook was picked. There wasn't one even close. Nick Cross? Please. No. If Cook runs, I can say pretty confidently he would have gone over Brisker who went at 48 because Cook is better in coverage and a far better tackler. As for Cross, Cook is just a far more consistent player in all facets. Cross is a nice risk-reward type that you take in the late 3rd but he's just not on Cook's level yet.

The only two players I thought could have been near splooge-worthy selections would have been Cam Thomas and Travis Jones. Thomas was assuredly within striking distance if Veach wanted to move from 103 to 85 or 86 by swinging the 5th he got in the trade down in 2. It's apparent Veach didn't value either enough to do it.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 11:23 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I 1010% disagree that there was a better safety on the board when Cook was picked. There wasn't one even close. Nick Cross? Please. No. If Cook runs, I can say pretty confidently he would have gone over Brisker who went at 48 because Cook is better in coverage and a far better tackler. As for Cross, Cook is just a far more consistent player in all facets. Cross is a nice risk-reward type that you take in the late 3rd but he's just not on Cook's level yet.

The only two players I thought could have been near splooge-worthy selections would have been Cam Thomas and Travis Jones. Thomas was assuredly within striking distance if Veach wanted to move from 103 to 85 or 86 by swinging the 5th he got in the trade down in 2. It's apparent Veach didn't value either enough to do it.
On reflection you could be right re Cross. He's definitely more of a projection, ditto Joseph, and I could be miles off on both. But unless Cook goes VERY well in those speed drills he isn't going ahead of Brisker, and to be honest from their tape I don't see he's quicker than Cross or Joseph. Better? Quite possibly. In any case my main gripe was not going for T. Jones at that pick. Cam Thomas, not too fussed, but Jones seemed perfect at that point.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:26 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

Veach said a reason Cook fell is because he went to the combine and didn't do many or the drills. I think he was banged up. He was also banged up throughout the rookie mini-camp.

Hate to say it but he may be our S version of Sammy Watkins.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 08:31 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Veach said a reason Cook fell is because he went to the combine and didn't do many or the drills. I think he was banged up. He was also banged up throughout the rookie mini-camp.

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2022, 09:04 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:

This ****ing fan base I swear.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:23 PM   #8
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This ****ing fan base I swear.
They’re worse on Twitter.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 02:59 AM   #9
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Against Tampa Bay I want Bryan Cook first play of the game blitz Tom Brady and dive at his legs and make Tom Brady retire for good. Hit same leg as Bernard Pollard did.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:07 AM   #10

Quote:

ThyKingdumbCome

I think we should have a year long thread of dumbest post nominations. Then Rain Man does what he gets paid for and run a poll for the most dumbest post. I think this post would be top 15 or a dark horse make it top 5.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2022, 06:06 PM   #11
How tall is this thing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
ThyKingdumbCome

I think we should have a year long thread of dumbest post nominations. Then Rain Man does what he gets paid for and run a poll for the most dumbest post. I think this post would be top 15 or a dark horse make it top 5.
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-20-2022, 10:52 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Bro you got it all locked up with the Clyde will produce on a Priest Holmes level post.
Yeah I may have exaggerated a bit comparing to Priest Holmes. However we well see just how he does this year. I'm expecting a good year out of him as long as he stays healthy. I can't defend an injury prone player because if your not available to play then your worthless so I'd like to see him go the season without getting hurt. Then also being productive and running and receiving as apart of the passing game. I want him go over 1000 yards from LOS. I think having another back like Jones will help take the work load off of CEH and that will help him stay healthy. Everyone ignores what he accomplished his rookie year before he got his first injury. He had more yards than Priest first year running the ball and Priest didn't play his rookie season. So there is hope for CEH as long as he stays healthy. He should come into camp healthy, he had gall bladder surgery last year and came into camp under his playing weight and It that that contributed to his struggles last year. So if he can play like his rookie year and behind this offensive line he can produce. He also played good in the playoffs but lets ignore that too.

I base liking a guy out of hope that he produces but I can't make it a fact he has to prove himself and as a Kansas City Chief I'm rooting for him to have success. It's on him to be successful not me. I still don't get the hate for players that were drafted too high and maybe we should have gotten a different guy but CEH is who we will roll with like it or not.

Last edited by Rasputin; 05-20-2022 at 10:57 AM..
Old 05-02-2022, 11:31 AM   #13
11-5, baby

Travis Jones looks like a discount Jordan Davis.

Would have been a nice add.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2022, 12:52 PM   #14
Veteran

Player Comp: Michael Strahan

wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.wachashi must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2022, 01:15 PM   #15
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.