Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-02-2022, 05:19 AM   #1486
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
She has fingers for toes
Unlike all the fitness models on CP.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2022, 11:45 PM   #1487
Inmem 2.0

What CP poster is this?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220405-004424_Instagram.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	124363  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 04:40 AM   #1488
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
that almost says NFL ANAL MEETING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
My dude can see the forest through the trees.
nick foles anal me not gagging?

there is a message tho
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2022, 06:17 AM   #1489
I'll be back.

firm grip
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2022, 06:20 AM   #1490
I'll be back.

girl look at that bod-ay

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 09:41 AM   #1491
I'll be back.

mmmm

Old 04-06-2022, 10:16 AM   #1492
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
What CP poster is this?
Her face expression is hilarious. Probably took a shower after that photo.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 10:20 AM   #1493
MVP

Imagine someone born that pretty (before all the caked-on makeup) and into all that wealth still being insecure enough to want to have bags of liquid plastic inserted into her chest to make her feel better about herself. They almost start at her collarbone. Weird.

JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:42 AM   #1494
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Imagine someone born that pretty (before all the caked-on makeup) and into all that wealth still being insecure enough to want to have bags of liquid plastic inserted into her chest to make her feel better about herself. They almost start at her collarbone. Weird.

I have a niece who's actually quite stunning with a very pretty face and a nice figure. She did all sorts of crap to her face unnecessarily and I sigh with sadness every time I see her. Such a mistake.
fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.fan4ever has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 11:47 AM   #1495
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
I have a niece who's actually quite stunning with a very pretty face and a nice figure. She did all sorts of crap to her face unnecessarily and I sigh with sadness every time I see her. Such a mistake.
Generally I'd agree, but women are held to a much higher beauty standard than men. It's not surprising that they do everything in their power to look more beautiful/retain their beauty.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2022, 12:03 PM   #1496
I'll be back.

Quote:
it was that or mosquito bites apparently

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Old 04-06-2022, 12:05 PM   #1497
I'll be back.

A few weeks later

FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
Old 04-06-2022, 01:14 PM   #1498
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
it was that or mosquito bites apparently

Honestly, I think she looks way better in the Instagram post above - before the fake boobs and the way overdone makeup - than she does now. To each his own I guess, if we were all alike it would get boring pretty quick.

I'm just not a fan of fake anything. Boobs, lips, faces, personality...none of it. Don't even get me started about the fish lip craze...whoever convinced women that those look good should win Salesman of the Century. They're totally heinous. Is that a Keeping Up With the Kardashians thing? I've never seen it. I legit wouldn't know who those Kardashian chicks were if we were the only people in a waiting room at the dentist together. The fact that a lot of women consider those nutjobs as role models says a lot about where we are today.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2022, 02:14 PM   #1499
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan4ever View Post
My 28yr old half-sister just had a very unnecessary nose job from some super-expensive plastic surgeon in L.A. and she has lip injections, so I feel your pain. I don't have the heart to tell her that she looked way better before, but I wish someone she listened to would.
Old 04-06-2022, 02:18 PM   #1500
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
mmmm

Hot Danm. And here I am like an idiot hanging out in the DC area.
MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.MagicalFruit < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.