Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-27-2021, 06:15 AM   #2
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
In case we didn't know per wiki

A gunsmith is a person who repairs, modifies, designs, or builds guns. The occupation differs from an armorer, who usually replaces only worn parts in standard firearms. ... Gunsmiths perform factory-level repairs and renovations to restore a well-used or deteriorated firearms to new condition.

As far as becoming an armorer in the film industry is very vague and varies greatly vs LEO or military which requires certification vs apprenticeship.

To me, this should change developed a standard and require license and certification.
I'm sure on this set all it would require is to be woke enough
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 06:32 AM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I'm sure on this set all it would require is to be woke enough
Doesn’t sound like it. Sounds like the sole decision criteria is cost.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2021, 06:50 AM   #4
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Doesn’t sound like it. Sounds like the sole decision criteria is cost.
this is the biggest problem as I see it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2021, 01:06 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

As far as becoming an armorer in the film industry is very vague and varies greatly vs LEO or military which requires certification vs apprenticeship.

To me, this should change developed a standard and require license and certification.
I read an interview with a movie armorer in the UK, and they require licensing and you start as an apprentice, then journeyman, then master. No shortcuts. You can't just get a job as an armorer there because your dad is an armorer. They are also much more strict on handling the guns. An AD can't hand a gun to an actor, it has to be a master armorer. And no live ammo (other than blanks) on the set at all (which seems like common sense to me, I can't believe they were allowed to take prop guns out plinking with live rounds a recipe for disaster) and the guns have to be modified so they won't accept cartridges with bullets.
splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.splatbass threw an interception on a screen pass.