Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 10-23-2021, 07:28 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Well, 8 teams left in the Divisional round of the playoffs, 4 move on to the Championship round. That is Pick 25 to 28. It'll depend on record vs the other losers.
that's probably about right.

If we don't win the SB this year, it won't be because of our corners. It'll be because of our D-line, non-existent pass rush and poor gap discipline against the run.

With the current rules, I don't think corners are worth what they cost on the free agent market. The effective difference between a decent corner and a great one is not enough to justify the price difference.

I'd put money and draft resources into pass rushers primarily. The one coverage area I would prioritize would be coverage LB's as they're rare and allow you to be able to do so many things with a defense. But as for corners? Nah. The mid round and later picks along with reclamation projects we've been successful with so far is a good plan.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.