Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-01-2024, 12:45 PM   #2
No Title

new kit leak. one of the better away kits in a while. argyle is my favorite design pattern for us.

Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.Hark Clunt would the whole thing.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:21 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
new kit leak. one of the better away kits in a while. argyle is my favorite design pattern for us.

For those of us who aren't soccer regulars...

Is "kit" synonymous with "jersey" or "uniform"???
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:27 PM   #4
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post

yes
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-01-2024, 02:54 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post

Both but most people use it just to describe the shirt. And a 'full kit wanker' is a grown man who dresses in the shirt, shorts, socks and footie boots. Also commonly referred to as a paedo.

Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 03:14 PM   #6
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Both but most people use it just to describe the shirt. And a 'full kit wanker' is a grown man who dresses in the shirt, shorts, socks and footie boots. Also commonly referred to as a paedo.

Fitting that they're both dippers
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 03:13 PM   #7
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post

I dig it minus the gay advertisements plastered all over it

Last edited by George Liquor; 02-01-2024 at 03:20 PM..
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 01:06 PM   #8
Starter

They put themselves on Apple TV and nowhere else. Just stupid…
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Old 02-01-2024, 05:20 PM   #9
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbowltrashcan View Post
They put themselves on Apple TV and nowhere else. Just stupid…
Question about Apple TV. I haven't had an Apple phone for many years (except for a work phone), but I was able to log into the Apple TV "App" on my TV, does that mean I'd be able to watch these of is Apple going to make me buy Apple+ or subscribe to some Apple TV package?

I agree that it's stupid but sadly it seems like this a'la carte bullshit is the future. At this rate we're all going to have many many many "subscriptions" to watch the variety of things we like on TV.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 05:52 PM   #10
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Question about Apple TV. I haven't had an Apple phone for many years (except for a work phone), but I was able to log into the Apple TV "App" on my TV, does that mean I'd be able to watch these of is Apple going to make me buy Apple+ or subscribe to some Apple TV package?

I agree that it's stupid but sadly it seems like this a'la carte bullshit is the future. At this rate we're all going to have many many many "subscriptions" to watch the variety of things we like on TV.
Yea you don't have to have an apple device but just need to be able to see Apple TV...some games are free some of them are if you have MLS Season Pass.

The nice thing is for people with MLS season pass is its no blackouts no matter what time no matter where you are in the world and anyone who is a season ticket holder for an MLS team gets it for free.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:51 PM   #11
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Yea you don't have to have an apple device but just need to be able to see Apple TV...some games are free some of them are if you have MLS Season Pass.

The nice thing is for people with MLS season pass is its no blackouts no matter what time no matter where you are in the world and anyone who is a season ticket holder for an MLS team gets it for free.
T-Mobile gave a year of MLS Season Pass away free last year as one of their perks
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 08:43 PM   #12
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Cool. Glad I just happened to try this today (had to have my Apple account unlocked), so maybe I too can watch SKC... Woot..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:00 PM   #13

I am just here for Octillo to come back around and make more excuses for his trash ass manager crush Klinnsman.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:30 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
I am just here for Octillo to come back around and make more excuses for his trash ass manager crush Klinnsman.
The first player to score at least three goals in three consecutive World Cups.
Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Ocotillo Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-01-2024, 07:51 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
The first player to score at least three goals in three consecutive World Cups.
Oh boy you know a trash ass manager is a trash ass manager if you have to pull from his playing days.