Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #2
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Damn, I was hoping we'd have LESS in common, not more.

My son grew up riding my old deck. Sims Screamer. I looked it up on eBay. Some of those old boards go for $1,000 now.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:54 PM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post

My son grew up riding my old deck. Sims Screamer. I looked it up on eBay. Some of those old boards go for $1,000 now.
This was my favorite board back in the day.

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 01:59 PM   #4
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:

Nice!

Not mine. Mine's beat to Hell and back. It's got a big chunk missing from the nose. My son asked how it happened we he was little. I told him that I came across a huge snapping turtle off of 103rd and Antioch one day. So I naturally poked the ****er with my board. SNAP!!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:03 PM   #5
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Nice!

Not mine. Mine's beat to Hell and back. It's got a big chunk missing from the nose. My son asked how it happened we he was little. I told him that I came across a huge snapping turtle off of 103rd and Antioch one day. So I naturally poked the ****er with my board. SNAP!!
Damn i aint seen a skateboard like that in decades lol.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 02:08 PM   #6
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Damn i aint seen a skateboard like that in decades lol.
Considering I saved up and bought it in 1983, that's hardly a surprise.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:17 PM   #7
Starter

Quote:

That is a really awesome deck for sure.I had the Caballero with the dragon logo deck back in the day,key word had,grrr. It got thrown or given away i think.And it was in good shape too cause i sucked at skating.I was pretty decent at sports,but skating is just a whole different animal,i guess.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-06-2021, 05:03 PM   #8
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:

Mine was older than that. Green Kryptonics wheels, Gull Wing trucks, German bearings. I want to say it was an Alva board but that probably couldn’t be right since he was still riding.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.