Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-10-2021, 10:13 AM   #2
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I generally like the idea but keep in mind he had some red flags with domestic violence. Normally wouldn't be too big a concern for me except I don't think it's worth bringing this topic up again for a receiver who might barely make the roster.
Ah yes we can turn take more flak on social media it's funny how much everyone hates us.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:19 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Ah yes we can turn take more flak on social media it's funny how much everyone hates us.
I don't care what people think of us. But it obviously bothers tyreek when the issue pops up and understandably so. Not sure if it's worth doing that for this type of player.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.