Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2021, 09:35 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

Absolutely not.

He was a CONSENSUS low 30's pick. Who as BPA if he wasn't?

They addressed a need with a VALUE pick, it really can't be argued unless you're just making shit up to be upset about.
Clearly Dyami Brown who went 24 picks later, duh!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:01 AM   #3
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Clearly Dyami Brown who went 24 picks later, duh!
Not a fan of the Bolton pick but I was even less enthused about Dyami.

At least we have a cheap Hitchens replacement and it helps our cap.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:04 AM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Not a fan of the Bolton pick but I was even less enthused about Dyami.

At least we have a cheap Hitchens replacement and it helps our cap.
If Bolton becomes a full-time starter at MLB and replaces Hitchens, I mean, I get wanting more but that's a pretty good 2nd round pick all things considered.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 10:53 AM   #5
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Absolutely not.

They addressed a need with a VALUE pick, it really can't be argued unless you're just making shit up to be upset about.
Damien Wilson gone. Dumpster fire Ben Neimann is the projected starter.

Outright biggest hole on the entire roster, not even close. Our first pick fills that glaring need. This isn’t difficult to grasp.

And why is it controversial? We had a huge need and the GM filled it with a big asset. There’s nothing wrong with that
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:58 AM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Damien Wilson gone. Dumpster fire Ben Neimann is the projected starter.

Outright biggest hole on the entire roster, not even close.

Our first pick fills that glaring need. This isn’t difficult to grasp

By that logic, every single pick was a need pick. JFC.

You’re completely ignoring the facts about Bolton in favor of a narrative. You do this stupid ****ing shit all of the time.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 11:05 AM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

By that logic, every single pick was a need pick. JFC.

You’re completely ignoring the facts about Bolton in favor of a narrative. You do this stupid ****ing shit all of the time.
You defend every move the team makes.

Dude no offense but if Adolph Hitler was still alive and hired as a Chief consultant you’d be defending him saying he really wasn’t that bad
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2021, 11:26 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
You defend every move the team makes.

Dude no offense but if Adolph Hitler was still alive and hired as a Chief consultant you’d be defending him saying he really wasn’t that bad
There’s your “go to”. Now I’m just a homer.

This team often does what I want/expect them to do.

When they’re taking 3 guys that I had on my list of 1st round targets (thread) early in the process without even having a 1st round pick, of course I’m going to love our draft.

There’s proof all over this section that I was high on Bolton, Humphrey, Powell, Kaindoh, and Smith long before they became Chiefs.

Hell, you even asked me before day 3 who I wanted at edge rusher, and Kaindoh was literally one of the guys I mentioned. So it’s very disingenuous of you to pretend that I’m just being a homer.

I loved Travis Kelce, Chris Jones, Patrick Mahomes, Willie Gay, Mecole Hardman, Juan Thornhill, L’Jarius Sneed, Clyde Edwards-Helaire etc. all before the Chiefs drafted them. I have receipts as well.

It’s not my fault that me and the Chiefs/Veach see eye to eye on prospects often.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the Speaks pick or the 2018 draft as a whole, so it’s not like I just go along with whatever they do. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative though!

Last edited by staylor26; 05-07-2021 at 11:42 AM..
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 01:34 PM   #9
Banned!

Quote:
There’s your “go to”. Now I’m just a homer.

This team often does what I want/expect them to do.

When they’re taking 3 guys that I had on my list of 1st round targets (thread) early in the process without even having a 1st round pick, of course I’m going to love our draft.

There’s proof all over this section that I was high on Bolton, Humphrey, Powell, Kaindoh, and Smith long before they became Chiefs.

Hell, you even asked me before day 3 who I wanted at edge rusher, and Kaindoh was literally one of the guys I mentioned. So it’s very disingenuous of you to pretend that I’m just being a homer.

I loved Travis Kelce, Chris Jones, Patrick Mahomes, Willie Gay, Mecole Hardman, Juan Thornhill, L’Jarius Sneed, Clyde Edwards-Helaire etc. all before the Chiefs drafted them. I have receipts as well.

It’s not my fault that me and the Chiefs/Veach see eye to eye on prospects often.

I wasn’t a huge fan of the Speaks pick or the 2018 draft as a whole, so it’s not like I just go along with whatever they do. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative though!
That's a hell of a record.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:24 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:

Absolutely not.

Based on my limited following during that point in the draft, I would say basham and creed were listed above bolton as bpa as far as what the analysts thought. And possibly marshall. But that was probably about it.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli