Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-03-2021, 10:13 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m calling it. I think this guy is gonna be a story at camp when he shows his stuff. He’s going to piss off all of our safeties and backers in the middle of the field
As long as hes a better story than Catapano.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-03-2021, 10:36 AM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
As long as hes a better story than Catapano.
Lol. I remember when we cut him and he signed with the Jets, and we had to play them that season. People actually suggested we needed to watch out because ol' Mike "Mystery AIDS" Catapano might be really angry at us.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2021, 11:03 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Lol. I remember when we cut him and he signed with the Jets, and we had to play them that season. People actually suggested we needed to watch out because ol' Mike "Mystery AIDS" Catapano might be really angry at us.
Good news! I just googled it and he is a free agent!
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.