Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-13-2021, 02:47 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
One aspect of Endgame that never made sense to me is that before trying to extract the Mind Stone in Wakanda, Bruce made the plea that Vision is made up a complex network, including part Tony, part Bruce, part Ultron and part of the Mind Stone. He went on to say that "If we remove the Stone, maybe the best parts of Vision still remain".

So, with that being the case, and Bruce & Tony surviving The Snap, why didn't they at least attempt to bring Vision back? Why was he stored in a warehouse for 5 years?

Why didn't they make an attempt to revive him without the Mind Stone?
Maybe I misremembered this, but didn’t they say that it was Vision’s request in his will or whatever?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 02:58 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Maybe I misremembered this, but didn’t they say that it was Vision’s request in his will or whatever?
Yes, that was mentioned in the series, although I found it to be a weak explanation.

Tony & Bruce created Vision, neither of whom went missing for 5 years, so I find it really difficult to believe that they wouldn't have at least tried to bring him back without the Mind Stone. I'm sure Tony had a backup somewhere of Vision's mind and then after repairing the damage, could have at least attempted to upload his mind into the reanimated body.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 03:56 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Yes, that was mentioned in the series, although I found it to be a weak explanation.

Tony & Bruce created Vision, neither of whom went missing for 5 years, so I find it really difficult to believe that they wouldn't have at least tried to bring him back without the Mind Stone. I'm sure Tony had a backup somewhere of Vision's mind and then after repairing the damage, could have at least attempted to upload his mind into the reanimated body.

It just doesn't make sense to me.
I think a big part of it is the avengers were broken after IW. Tony went off the ****ing radar and did the farm life like him and cap talked about. Banner dove into figuring out the hulk thing. They were just beaten.

Some of it might be a matter of physics. They’ve said a bunch of times the infinity stones are like pure energy and they may not have been able to come up with that kind of juice. Arc reactor and all.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 03:11 PM   #5
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
One aspect of Endgame that never made sense to me is that before trying to extract the Mind Stone in Wakanda, Bruce made the plea that Vision is made up a complex network, including part Tony, part Bruce, part Ultron and part of the Mind Stone. He went on to say that "If we remove the Stone, maybe the best parts of Vision still remain".

So, with that being the case, and Bruce & Tony surviving The Snap, why didn't they at least attempt to bring Vision back? Why was he stored in a warehouse for 5 years?

Why didn't Vision backup his consciousness like Ultron which is what I thought they were using for his ability to exist in Wanda's fantasy construct
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 07:28 PM   #6
__

Quote:

You risk an Ultron.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:36 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
You risk an Ultron.
If that was the case, they wouldn't have taken Vision to Wakanda to have the Mind Stone extracted.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2021, 08:46 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2021, 05:53 AM   #9
__

Quote:
If that was the case, they wouldn't have taken Vision to Wakanda to have the Mind Stone extracted.
That was a decision made by a different group: a clique of unaccountable superheroes who don’t fear enhanced beings and knew Vision.

SHIELD & SWORD are theoretically operating within an accountable bureaucracy, are not superheroes and fear enhanced beings, and didn’t know Vision personally.

It makes sense to me that different groups make different decisions.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2021, 12:25 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
That was a decision made by a different group: a clique of unaccountable superheroes who don’t fear enhanced beings and knew Vision.

SHIELD & SWORD are theoretically operating within an accountable bureaucracy, are not superheroes and fear enhanced beings, and didn’t know Vision personally.

It makes sense to me that different groups make different decisions.
Vision was created by Tony Stark and no other agency has or had the authority to do anything with his remains, as he wasn’t human nor was he created by a state or federal agency.