Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2021, 10:03 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
What can I say, I'm a dick.

I mean, I've never spent weeks on another board, hijacking threads left and right and 50 posts later playing it off as "gee, I just posted what Cowherd said"... all while telling people they're the arrogant ones, and then passive aggressively neg-repping people for days... and then played it off like it never happened only after my team got embarrassed, which would have made me look incredibly stupid.

You can either learn from it or rewrite history, I guess... I'm just not big on completely erasing history because you said "congrats". People have come back and apologized for being a dick or troll or "teasing" as you say, and that goes much further.
Yet in the end, Cowherd, who knows very little about football, picked the Chiefs to beat the Bills.
Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.