Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2021, 01:57 PM   #2
I知 a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
With so much angst about what the national media thought coming into yesterday's game, it got me wondering about which talking heads ARE worth the time. And I'm not talking about people who are generally Chiefs "fans" at some level like Pete Schrager (or obviously Nick Wright) so much as guys who are actually pretty objective and bring something to the conversation.

I see Chris Simms thrown out a lot, and I've enjoyed what I've watched of him. Rich Eisen seems solid. Who else?
I like Dan Orlovsky, Marcus Spears, Ryan Clark on ESPN. Boomer on CBS has always been pretty spot on, while Phil Simms seems to have a bone to pick with the Chiefs(maybe to offset his son). Jimmy Johnson on FOX is about the only one whose opinion I trust on their show. Terry Bradshaw is a moron. Howie Long still hates the Chiefs. Tony is Tony being Tony.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #3
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I like Dan Orlovsky, Marcus Spears, Ryan Clark on ESPN. Boomer on CBS has always been pretty spot on, while Phil Simms seems to have a bone to pick with the Chiefs(maybe to offset his son). Jimmy Johnson on FOX is about the only one whose opinion I trust on their show. Terry Bradshaw is a moron. Howie Long still hates the Chiefs. Tony is Tony being Tony.
Ryan Clark really earned some respect from me this year. He was consistently honest about the Steelers being frauds and the Chiefs being elite.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 08:23 AM   #4
Starter

Quote:
Bradshaw was good 30 years ago. He changed his slant from knowledgeable analyst to insufferable ham almost overnight - clearly a play to ratings and attentuon/success.
Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Azide22 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-27-2021, 02:29 PM   #5
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azide22 View Post
Bradshaw was good 30 years ago. He changed his slant from knowledgeable analyst to insufferable ham almost overnight - clearly a play to ratings and attentuon/success.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-27-2021, 12:58 PM   #6
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
I remember during his playing days as a Chief, Spears would work for Metro Sports and would hang out in the student sections of HS games.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-27-2021, 01:18 PM   #7
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I remember during his playing days as a Chief, Spears would work for Metro Sports and would hang out in the student sections of HS games.
I think that is a different Marcus Spears.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:00 PM   #8
I知 a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:01 PM   #9
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:02 PM   #10
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:05 PM   #11
I知 a Mahomo!

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #12
I知 a Mahomo!

Old 01-25-2021, 02:07 PM   #13
Starter

Not a TV guy but my favorite analyst is JT O'Sullivan via his youtube channel "The QB School".
Channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheQBSchool

Playlist of most of his Mahomes-related content
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...htjO4RgiCnogaS
FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.FlorentinePogen must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:26 PM   #14
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen View Post
Not a TV guy but my favorite analyst is JT O'Sullivan via his youtube channel "The QB School".
Channel
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheQBSchool

Playlist of most of his Mahomes-related content
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...htjO4RgiCnogaS
Just watched his designing a gameplan segment, yeah he's pretty cool... thanks for posting
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:24 PM   #15
Mahomes Fanboi

Chris Simms is the most knowledgeable.
Dan Orlovsky is Chris Simms Light.
Rich Eisen is just a cool guy.

Maxx Kellerman, Peter Schreager, and Nick Wright are just Chiefs homers and hype men.

The rest are just blabber.

And some HATE the Chiefs. Like Kyle Brandt (curse him for sharing my name), Skip Bayless, That old shithead coach from the pats/browns, etc.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.