Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2021, 11:31 AM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Mistyped. Obviously Buffalo is favored.

If the line is 7 that just looks too rich. Line probably should be Buffalo by 3 to 4.
Please don't lose your money.

Buffalo is going to win that game by double digits.

Only thing that worries me a little is that Diggs & Beasley are a little hurt (haven't practiced this week), but Allen doesn't even need them to wipe the Colts off the field.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 11:40 AM   #3
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post

Only thing that worries me a little is that Diggs & Beasley are a little hurt (haven't practiced this week), but Allen doesn't even need them to wipe the Colts off the field.
Oh man.

I cannot wait to see how this plays out for you.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:45 AM   #4
Wasted away again...

Quote:

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:20 AM   #5
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Lamar Jackson says No. 1 goal this week is to erase the narrative around his playoff history: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...yoff-narrative

To me, this is a bad sign. This means it is heavily in his mind if he can’t even gloss over it in a presser, and he hasn’t struck me as a guy who deals with mental pressure well at all thus far. Tennessee on the other hand has consistently been a tough out in the playoffs.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:45 AM   #6
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Lamar Jackson says No. 1 goal this week is to erase the narrative around his playoff history: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...yoff-narrative

To me, this is a bad sign. This means it is heavily in his mind if he can’t even gloss over it in a presser, and he hasn’t struck me as a guy who deals with mental pressure well at all thus far. Tennessee on the other hand has consistently been a tough out in the playoffs.
He’s 0-3 against us and now he’s looking at going 0-3 against Tennessee. He was already pissed about being compared to Mahomes, so you know it’s probably getting in his head that he’s about to owned by Tannehill.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:31 AM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:

Possibly... I mean, the question was a very specific one regarding "erasing the narrative" and Lamar basically echoed that at the end of his response.

Had the question been something like "what are you focusing on going into the playoffs" and Lamar was the first to say "erase the narrative", I'd agree that wouldn't be a good sign.

I don't have high hopes for the quality of football this weekend (or Lamar Jackson being great), but seeing if these young and unproven QBs can deliver is one of the main reasons I'll be watching.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:40 PM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

I’m worried that playoff chokers like Lamarvelous & Josh Allen can’t win any playoff games. I’m interested to see if Baker is a big game player.

I usually bet QB’s in the playoffs.

Saturday:

Rivers vs Allen = favors Rivers
Goff vs Wilson = favors Wilson
Brady vs Smith = favors Brady

Sunday:

Jackson vs Tannehill = favors Tannehill
Trubisky vs Brees = favors Brees
Mayfield vs Rapelisberger = favors Rapelisberger

Baker can prove himself vs a washed up Rapelisberger though since he has no playoff experience.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:41 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I’m worried that playoff chokers like Lamarvelous & Josh Allen can’t win any playoff games. I’m interested to see if Baker is a big game player.

I usually bet QB’s in the playoffs.

Saturday:

Rivers vs Allen = favors Rivers
Goff vs Wilson = favors Wilson
Brady vs Smith = favors Brady

Sunday:

Jackson vs Tannehill = favors Tannehill
Trubisky vs Brees = favors Brees
Mayfield vs Rapelisberger = favors Rapelisberger

Baker can prove himself vs a washed up Rapelisberger though since he has no playoff experience.
Rivers isn’t even close to the QB that Allen is at this point.

Allen is 2nd in MVP voting odds right now.

Rivers isn’t even on the list.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:46 PM   #10
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Playoff experience son. Allen is a proven playoff choker. Rivers has been great in wildcard games.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:50 PM   #11
Veteran

Quote:

How many career playoff wins does Allen have again? Rivers has been around the block. Playoffs are a different animal. If its a one possession game late watch yourself.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:53 PM   #12
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
How many career playoff wins does Allen have again? Rivers has been around the block. Playoffs are a different animal. If its a one possession game late watch Rivers throw a pick.
Fixed
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:59 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan View Post
How many career playoff wins does Allen have again? Rivers has been around the block. Playoffs are a different animal. If its a one possession game late watch yourself.
I’m pretty sure that Rivers has a losing playoff record...

Not that it matter for this year, but since you brought it up.
Old 01-07-2021, 12:58 PM   #14
I’m a Mahomo!

Who are you betting on this weekend?

Quote:

I looked this up just for you, even though I know you will ignore it.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/post...een-profitable

Quote:
Philip Rivers has been one of the best at his position for as long as he's been in the NFL, but a Lombardi Trophy has always been just out of his grasp. However, despite his inability to make the Super Bowl, he's been automatic money whenever he plays in the first round of the playoffs.

Rivers has rewarded every bettor that's put money on the Chargers in the first round of the postseason, going an undefeated 3-0 in Wild Card games throughout his career.

Rivers and the Chargers won Wild-Card games in 2007, 2008, and 2013. Rivers didn't throw for over 300 yards in any of those games, but the Chargers did rush for over 150 yards in the last two, indicating Melvin Gordon and the Chargers ground game could be the deciding factor in this game too.

Rivers' perfect Wild Card record will be put to the test this weekend when the underdog Chargers face the Baltimore Ravens and their No. 1 defense Sunday afternoon. Their first meeting wasn't great for Rivers.

Philip Rivers won his first playoff game on January 6, 2008. Sunday on CBS, he'll look for another W in Baltimore 11 years later. pic.twitter.com/77mDCIsmc2
— NFLonCBS (@NFLonCBS) January 4, 2019

The Ravens got to Rivers early and often the first time these teams played one another and the veteran signal-caller consequently struggled, throwing for just 181 yards while tossing two interceptions.

Anything is possible in the playoffs, however, and if history remains on Rivers' side, the Chargers will move on to the next round.
BTW, Rivers beat the Raven so he is 4-0 in the wildcard round.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:10 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I looked this up just for you, even though I know you will ignore it.

https://www.fanduel.com/theduel/post...een-profitable

BTW, Rivers beat the Raven so he is 4-0 in the wildcard round.
Doesn't count, ancient history.

Only the last 6 games matter. Josh Allen is MVP.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.