Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-28-2020, 05:46 PM   #2
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
Like I said it means nothing. At least not that he's better or not.but it does prove be keeps up in the nfl.
Football is not a game of numbers like baseball for instance. Numbers say Stafford and Rivers are first ballot all time greats but we all know they aren't.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:20 PM   #3
MVP

Yeah, I don't think he's out of the top 10.

Losing your go-to guy in all situations hurts a lot. That O-line is NOT all that good no matter how you spin it. They are the 3rd worst rushing team in the league. Will Fuller and Brandon Cooks are inconsistent receivers and so is Fells at TE.

Just a world of inconsistency and subpar play around him, and that reflects in his play. He has his shortcomings but I'd still take him over a whole bunch of QBs in the NFL.

Guys I can't put him over:

Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson
Brees

Guys I think he's pretty much on par with:
Brady
Allen
Burrow
Prescott
Murray
Goff
Tannehill
Allen
Roethlisberger

I'd put him above the rest for sure.

If I were starting a team today and had to pick from that 2nd list, the only guy I'd take over him is Burrow.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #4
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Yeah, I don't think he's out of the top 10.

Losing your go-to guy in all situations hurts a lot. That O-line is NOT all that good no matter how you spin it. They are the 3rd worst rushing team in the league. Will Fuller and Brandon Cooks are inconsistent receivers and so is Fells at TE.

Just a world of inconsistency and subpar play around him, and that reflects in his play. He has his shortcomings but I'd still take him over a whole bunch of QBs in the NFL.

Guys I can't put him over:

Mahomes
Rodgers
Wilson
Brees

Guys I think he's pretty much on par with:
Brady
Allen
Burrow
Prescott
Murray
Goff
Tannehill
Allen
Roethlisberger

I'd put him above the rest for sure.

If I were starting a team today and had to pick from that 2nd list, the only guy I'd take over him is Burrow.
Of course he's in the conversation for starting a team - he's young.

In fact, that's the main reason he's getting the benefit of the doubt here.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:40 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Of course he's in the conversation for starting a team - he's young.

In fact, that's the main reason he's getting the benefit of the doubt here.
If helps, I'd put him squarely above everyone on my second list right now except Brady and Rothlisberger if it's a win now situation. I think he's just a better player in a bad situation than most of those other guys.

I don't think team stats like scoring in the 1st quarter and shit like that much apply to Watson's skill or stating he sucks. That's the whole offense failing to produce. He can't make receivers get open, make his line block, make his running backs not run into the back of their linemen for 2 yards and a cloud of dust.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:51 PM   #6
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
If helps, I'd put him squarely above everyone on my second list right now except Brady and Rothlisberger if it's a win now situation. I think he's just a better player in a bad situation than most of those other guys.

I don't think team stats like scoring in the 1st quarter and shit like that much apply to Watson's skill or stating he sucks. That's the whole offense failing to produce. He can't make receivers get open, make his line block, make his running backs not run into the back of their linemen for 2 yards and a cloud of dust.
I don't know man. He doesn't have tremendous pocket presence, holds the ball too long, lacks plus arm strength, doesn't have great accuracy. I think he's thoroughly mediocre, despite all the external issues.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:03 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
I don't know man. He doesn't have tremendous pocket presence, holds the ball too long, lacks plus arm strength, doesn't have great accuracy. I think he's thoroughly mediocre, despite all the external issues.
We may have to agree to disagree on the pocket presence and arm strength. He has occasional lapses in accuracy but overall I don't think it's bad at all. Holding the ball too long, I see that primarily when his receivers can't get an ounce of separation. Sometimes he needs to just toss it away and live for the next down.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:02 AM   #8
EvOlVeD

umm, i think this would be a case where too soon is soon enough...

are the texans linebackers on suicide watch?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-28-2020, 04:24 PM   #9
Politically Incorrect

A good to above average QB can be great with all the pieces around him.

Deshawn Watson should be better than what he is. I blame the fiasco that is the Texans for suppressing his talent
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:05 PM   #10
MVP

Three words...

They traded Hopkins
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 05:12 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Three words...

They traded Hopkins
Watson really isn't a precision passer, especially deep.

Hopkins has a gigantic catch radius. Watson could just throw it up.

Like I said before, trading Hopkins didn't hurt Watson, it EXPOSED him.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:47 PM   #12
He's Mahomie!

Herbert or watson?
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:33 AM   #13
MVP

If you are the Texans should you trade Watson to help rebuild?

Their window has closed, why waste Watson's career?

Trade him for two 1st round picks and go full rebuild?

Last edited by JakeF; 10-29-2020 at 04:59 PM..
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 07:38 AM   #14
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
If you are the Texans, should you trade Watson to help rebuild?

Their window has closed, why waste Watson's career?

Trade him for two 1st round picks and go full rebuild?
His contract might not be easy to trade.

There's a potential out year in 2024 but in 2022 and 2023 he's going to cost over $40M against the cap. His base salary balloons from $10.5M next year to $35M in 2022.
Old 10-29-2020, 04:56 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
His contract might not be easy to trade.

There's a potential out year in 2024 but in 2022 and 2023 he's going to cost over $40M against the cap. His base salary balloons from $10.5M next year to $35M in 2022.
Welp, that ends that idea.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.