Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-14-2020, 09:52 AM   #2
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by RN47 View Post
No no no; look closer...

Supposedly bigfoot is supposed to smell like a rotting corpse, yet the deer in that video don't react at all to an 8 foot tall man-beast that smells like a sewer about five yards away. Then the day time video shows some great big hairy man swaying back and forth a few feet away from where the deer were feeding at night. I guess bigfoot just came back the next day to stand next to a tree and move just enough so the camera would see him.

Dumb video is dumb.
Yep, there are literally millions of trail cameras out in use today and not one solid picture or video of this mythical beast. You notice how there is video of all the other large land animals yet we are to believe that an 8 foot tall bipedal animal it is so smart and cunning that it is able to move about undetected and it leaves no trace as far as footprints, scat, trash, or bones from meals.

Weak minded folks that believe this crap baffle me.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2020, 10:15 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Yep, there are literally millions of trail cameras out in use today and not one solid picture or video of this mythical beast. You notice how there is video of all the other large land animals yet we are to believe that an 8 foot tall bipedal animal it is so smart and cunning that it is able to move about undetected and it leaves no trace as far as footprints, scat, trash, or bones from meals.

Weak minded folks that believe this crap baffle me.
Hey man ive got, 4 trail cams out on 80 acres ive had them out with corn on or near food plots. Havent seen a ****ing thing nicer than a small 8 point 2.5 year old buck. Today my dad drives his truck 100 yards from my camera, gets out walks near it. starts his track hoe he brought in last night. looks over and he woke up a Mature 150 class buck. Who still is not on the camera..
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.