Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-31-2020, 08:31 PM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Saw it tonight in IMAX. I have no idea what happened in that movie (and I’m a huge Nolan fan). It was possibly the loudest movie I’ve ever seen, and I concur, I had trouble making out a lot of the dialogue.

Nice action sequences. I’m just gonna have to read plot analysis and rewatch on blu-ray.
Worth the theater experience and risking of the ear drums?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2020, 08:43 PM   #3
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Worth the theater experience and risking of the ear drums?
It reminded me of Sensurround in the 70s. Several times my chair was vibrating.

But like I said, dialogue is a problem. After the movie some guy in the lobby was complaining to an employee about it.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:03 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
It reminded me of Sensurround in the 70s. Several times my chair was vibrating.

But like I said, dialogue is a problem. After the movie some guy in the lobby was complaining to an employee about it.
That’s disappointing. Not sure why Nolan has to mix it like that?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:18 AM   #5
Perpetual Mediocrity

I think this will be aided by multiple rewatches over time (as I think most Nolan movies are), but I will say it was one of the most confusing and difficult to follow movies I've ever seen. I expect that will be the initial reaction from most on first watch. The experience as a viewer is akin to basically trying to solve a really difficult puzzle for 2.5 hours.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.