Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2020, 07:01 PM   #11
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Maybe when I was a teenager, the shock value of something like Tool would've meant a little more...but then I developed a musical maturity, and stuff like Tool didn't mean much to me anymore. I used to like the Deftones a lot back in the 90s, too. Not so much anymore. I grew up. I don't relate to songs like "Hooker with a Penis", "Jimmy", "Pushit", "Jerkoff", "Bottom", "Prison Sex" or "Stinkfist" on any level. It's cool if you do. But you aren't going to convince me that it's great music because the drummer plays the kit like an octopus.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything, I don't give a shit what your dumbass likes. Unlike like you claim to, Tool did mature musically as they got older. While I still appreciate the older stuff, Lateralus, 10000 Days and Fear Inoculum get way more play at my house. The fact still remains, Danny has more percussion talent in his left testicle than Ringo could ever dream of...and I actually like The Beatles too.

You claim "musical maturity" and that you "grew up" but listen to shit like this:

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD
My dick, bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick, large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your shit look like you fourteen
My dick, pink and big
Your dick stinks like shit
My dick got a Caesar do
Your dick needs a tweezer, dude

****ing clown.

Last edited by MTG#10; 06-25-2020 at 07:07 PM..
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.