Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2020, 08:13 AM   #11
BAMF!

Guys, I am sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. I enjoyed his posts here and I was thankful for his work with SOC. I did not know him and I do not personally know a single one of you on this board. I can say that I genuinely wish I had known this man Mike. From your responses in this thread, it is quite clear that he was a good man, an honest man, and above all, he was a truly great friend to a lot of you. While I am a mostly empty voice on this board, I'd like you all to know I do appreciate how much time you spend here and the incredible community you have made for each other. I feel like a voyeur at times looking in from the outside, hearing of your get-togethers and stories, seeing the pictures from tailgates, but I enjoy it all. Though I am not close to anyone, I do feel sorrow when this place loses a voice, and with it, we lose countless stories told and untold. Thank you all for letting me participate in your community, even if I am outside the circle you all still add something to my daily life. Thank you for that.

Tonight I will drink some beer and eat some ribs in honor of a man I did not know but wish I had.
bowener has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote