Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 06:37 PM   #2
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Ugh. That shit pissed me off so much.

I understood the Ford pick even though I didn't believe in the player. It was what it was. I remember liking the Philip Gaines pick somewhat, though I could be wrong.

However, we got to De'Anthony Thomas when we were rolling with Jamaal Charles, and it made me as livid as the day we drafted McCluster... again... when we had Jamaal Charles. We seriously took a RB to play WR in that incredibly deep WR draft?

I realize now we finally nailed the intent of what De'Anthony Thomas was supposed to be with the Tyreek Hill selection, but that still didn't excuse shit.

And while I'm more trusting of Veach, Reid, and all the creative directions they want to take the team, I'm still going to be slightly pissed if we draft some speed RB who can't handle 10+ carries a game out of the backfield, so instead we're going to line him up everywhere as a gadget guy, hopefully to turn him into a WR.

I reeeeeally hope those days are over
That's why I despise the Speaks pick so much. He's a useless tweener like Turk McBride in the same way Thomas was as useless as McCluster.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.