Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-06-2020, 06:08 PM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Most of my family was originally from Detroit, and as a youngster, I grew up there....I'm way too young for Kaline the player, but I remember watching the '84 Championship team on a little Black and White 13" TV back in the day....If I remember correctly, the announcers for the local broadcasts were George Kerr and Al Kaline. Loved every minute of it! Rest In Peace Mr. Kaline!
It was George Kell, who himself was a Hall of Fame Tiger 3rd baseman.
theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.theoldcoach is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:59 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldcoach View Post
It was George Kell, who himself was a Hall of Fame Tiger 3rd baseman.
YES! George Kell! Thanks!
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli