Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2020, 02:45 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Want to make it super simple?

32 conference calls. One for each team with an NFL staff member for each team. Then you don’t have to worry about talking during other picks and the NFL can go to your conference call while you’re on the clock.
The NFL should have rented an entire Hotel, in whatever town is best. Hotel security only allows NFL and Hotel people in so you don't have to worry about crowds.

Then you give each team a few rooms that connect together. They all have phone numbers for every other team with their room number for trades. The team can spread out but still talk to each other in the rooms.

The main NFL draft will be in the Auditorium section. You can call the pick in or if something goes wrong you can run someone down with a card.

Private jets for everyone.

The draft would be almost the same that way but still safe.

If you wanted you could even have the 1st round picks sitting in the auditorium empty seats since there isn't a normal crowd. They can come up and pick up their jersey, they just have to skip the hug for Goodell.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:50 PM   #3
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

The NFL, a $10 billion/year business with the likes of Microsoft and Verizon as its title sponsors should be able to figure out this remote/virtual event thing.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 12:50 PM   #4
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
The NFL, a $10 billion/year business with the likes of Microsoft and Verizon as their title sponsors should be able to figure out this remote/virtual event thing.
They're to busy trying to use zoom which baffles me.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:00 PM   #5
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
They're to busy trying to use zoom which baffles me.
Using zoom sounds like a great way to have hackers wreck the entire draft
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 01:02 PM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Using zoom sounds like a great way to have hackers wreck the entire draft
I've made this joke, lots of people are gonna have fun explaining to the children what those naked people are doing on screen.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 02:37 PM   #7
Hockey Town

Old 04-20-2020, 03:11 PM   #8
Has a particular set of skills

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:21 PM   #9
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Explain to me how my 80 dollar a month internet plan can handle 20 devices running at once....yet an NFL head coaches can't handle 2 Ipads.....I can stream shit in like 7 different rooms including gaming and downloading shit.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:24 PM   #10
Hockey Town

Look at this, this is why I question shit like that...

Mbps download

Mbps upload

Latency: 25 ms
Server: Chicago, IL
Your Internet speed is very fast

Your Internet connection should be able to handle multiple devices streaming HD videos, video conferencing, and gaming at the same time.

So you are telling me dudes who make millions have internet that can't handle 3 things at once...right..this speed is on wireless...if I was wired up I'd be at like 270..

I think this is teams that feel unprepared, namely the ones with bad GM's/coaches that make a lot of bad decisions pining to get the draft pushed back so they are promoting this.

Last edited by Mecca; 04-20-2020 at 03:36 PM..
Old 04-20-2020, 03:36 PM   #11
Hockey Town

I once wanted to see if I could saturate my 270mb connection so I turned on a bunch of computers and tablets. I gave up when I had 7 HD videos running and got to 25mb. Either A) those kids were using their ipads to download dozens of torrents each or B) that coach has 137 kids or C) his internet and/or wifi is shit. If I had to guess I would say that he probably has a 1gb internet connection running 802.11a from a router in the far corner of the basement.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:44 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
I once wanted to see if I could saturate my 270mb connection so I turned on a bunch of computers and tablets. I gave up when I had 7 HD videos running and got to 25mb. Either A) those kids were using their ipads to download dozens of torrents each or B) that coach has 137 kids or C) his internet and/or wifi is shit. If I had to guess I would say that he probably has a 1gb internet connection running 802.11a from a router in the far corner of the basement.
You would think the last couple weeks would have had the teams tech support staff in to upgrade/check everything. That or the HC does not have much say and they did not care if he got dropped.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2020, 03:47 PM   #13
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shields68 View Post
You would think the last couple weeks would have had the teams tech support staff in to upgrade/check everything.
It's why I don't believe it, you can't tell me guys who make millions have this problem. I think it's teams that don't want to draft this way and want more info trying to buy time.

That or we have idiotic people that don't realize, if you live in a mansion sized house, you probably need to have new equipment, likely more than 1 router, extenders, and if you make millions you're home office should be hard wired, you can spend the extra couple hundred bucks to have it done.
Old 04-20-2020, 03:57 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
It's why I don't believe it, you can't tell me guys who make millions have this problem. I think it's teams that don't want to draft this way and want more info trying to buy time.

That or we have idiotic people that don't realize, if you live in a mansion sized house, you probably need to have new equipment, likely more than 1 router, extenders, and if you make millions you're home office should be hard wired, you can spend the extra couple hundred bucks to have it done.
It is not like the teams decision makers were ever in person for the drafts. The only difference is 1) your cutting out the middle men running the pick to the podium. and 2) the 3-4 people having some input are not together in the same room. (Which seems stupid I would have allowed them a little more flexibility then each to be in their home with a camera guy and tech guy)

But no way do they push this back.
Shields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliShields68 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2020, 04:17 PM   #15
I’m a Mahomo!

1989 NFL draft on ESPN2 at 7pm CDT

For those too young. DT was drafted.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.