Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 02-17-2020, 01:10 PM   #2
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
You might be confusing culture and race
And you might be ignoring the facts.
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:13 PM   #3
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post
And you might be ignoring the facts.
Without slavery and segregation a lot of the things you listed probably don’t exist , culture environment thing not a race thing fact
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:15 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Without slavery and segregation a lot of the things you listed probably don’t exist , culture environment thing not a race thing fact
Trust me, this is black....

Dude was out plowing his field when a white guy came out to him and asked if he could come back to the house he wanted to record him (Alan Lomax Library of Congress) So the great Mississippi Fred McDowell first recording where recorded right there on his front porch (same with Muddy Waters). Lomax recorded Lead Belly while at Angola Prison.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-17-2020 at 01:29 PM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:19 PM   #5
I love your mom

Quote:
Trust me, this is black....

Sounds like music to me
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old 02-17-2020, 01:33 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Sounds like music to me
But does it sound like this?

This isn't something totally different?

Old 02-17-2020, 01:51 PM   #7
I love your mom

Quote:
But does it sound like this?

This isn't something totally different?

Do you think a black person in Sweden could have invented the blues? Or the culture (not race) in the us was what help create it?
Old 02-17-2020, 06:37 PM   #8
best in the biz

Quote:
I told him this long ago.

He's racist as hell.

You're wasting your time with his lame superiority complex.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 06:45 PM   #9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
I told him this long ago.

He's racist as hell.

You're wasting your time with his lame superiority complex.
Dude, I simply deal in reality, I only deal in facts. We do see differences in people just like everything else, to pretend we don't have the obvious differences, why???

Yes if we are talking....

sprinting
cornerback
running back
hurdler
long jumper
wide receiver
basketball

..................blacks have proven to be superior, the facts/stats prove this out.

The last World Championship 100m in 2019

When Tyreek Hill was running JC track the only cat that could beat him Andre DeGrasse, who is the third fastest sprinter in the world today.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-17-2020 at 06:59 PM..
Old 02-17-2020, 09:37 PM   #10
I love your mom

Quote:
Dude, I simply deal in reality, I only deal in facts. We do see differences in people just like everything else, to pretend we don't have the obvious differences, why???

Yes if we are talking....

sprinting
cornerback
running back
hurdler
long jumper
wide receiver
basketball

..................blacks have proven to be superior, the facts/stats prove this out.

The last World Championship 100m in 2019

When Tyreek Hill was running JC track the only cat that could beat him Andre DeGrasse, who is the third fastest sprinter in the world today.
African countries must be just cleaning up in World Cups using your facts , no point in Germany even entering a team.
Old 02-17-2020, 09:43 PM   #11
best in the biz

Quote:
Dude, I simply deal in reality.
No you don't..

You're a self absorbed racist who pollutes this forum with the mentality of a spoiled child who is always overcompensating.

It's not unique or clever.

It's boring.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2020, 11:10 PM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
No you don't..

You're a self absorbed racist who pollutes this forum with the mentality of a spoiled child who is always overcompensating.

It's not unique or clever.

It's boring.
Show me where I don't deal in facts and stats and how things actually are, where is that at?

Not a racist, try a realist.