Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-03-2020, 11:09 PM   #2
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
*in an office meeting*

Frazod’s phone: “We are the champions, we are the champions, no time for losers...”

Bronco Girl: “You wanna get that?”

Frazod: “Nah, I don’t want to be rude!”

Frazod’s entire office: “...of the world!”

She's such a bitch, too. Tomorrow's gonna be glorious.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2020, 09:03 AM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Can you record this for us??
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2020, 07:24 PM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Today I found out that Bronco girl missed out on winning the 4th quarter square because of Damien's final touchdown.

ME: And I thought Sunday couldn't get any better. [Laughs]

BRONCO GIRL: **** YOU!

ME: [In my best Emperor from Star Wars voice] Good... good... let the hate flow through you. (I do this voice really well, BTW).

I thought her ****ing head was going to explode.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote