Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-04-2020, 06:46 PM   #2
Elway be drinkin' again

Dudes video reminds me of the first time I rode the Zambezi Zinger at WOF
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 07-05-2020, 03:47 PM   #3
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

We will have Arrowhead, Arrowhead west, Arrowhead farther west, and Arrowhead furthest west
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2020, 12:53 PM   #4
I’m a Mahomo!

2 1/2 years in 2 1/2 minutes.

I love these time lapse videos.

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2020 at 06:42 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2020, 03:41 PM   #5
MVP

There will never be a single game played there.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-25-2020, 02:22 PM   #6
I’m a Mahomo!

Las Vegas Raiders stadium looking sweet!

The latest.

https://youtu.be/O9TVXWiW7-g

https://youtu.be/HaAubLfQ-pw

Last edited by KChiefs1; 07-26-2020 at 11:49 AM..
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-01-2020, 01:47 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

August 1 update:

https://youtu.be/vuTRama8RS4

Stadium tour:

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2020 at 06:44 AM..
Old 08-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #8
MVP

The LAS VEGAS TRAITORS left OAKLAND? HOLY TOLEDO! JUSY RELOCATE BABY! http://youtu.be/ZmYNqLDhW9U

Last edited by SuperBowl4; 08-01-2020 at 02:04 PM..
SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperBowl4 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-19-2020, 10:06 PM   #9
I’m a Mahomo!

Mike Rowe:

Last edited by KChiefs1; 09-20-2020 at 06:29 AM..
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:22 PM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
This is neat.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:51 PM   #11
Starter

Quote:
Very cool vid.
flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.flinchfree is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:20 AM   #12
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Mike Rowe:

Just amazing... Wow...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-20-2020, 05:56 AM   #13
Fan since 1997

That sliding field is insane. Never seen that before. Wow.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-20-2020, 06:42 AM   #14
I’m a Mahomo!

The Death Star!

Old 09-20-2020, 08:03 AM   #15
I’m a Mahomo!