Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2019, 12:20 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
What server are you all rolling on? I made a toon on fairbanks, but looking at wowhead data, that looks like a fairly busy server.
If it were me I wouldn't want to be on a low pop server, assuming you have legit interest in playing for an extended period of time, because the chances for the player base to take a nose dive in a few weeks is probably really high.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-27-2019, 01:20 PM   #3
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
What server are you all rolling on? I made a toon on fairbanks, but looking at wowhead data, that looks like a fairly busy server.
Stalagg
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-27-2019, 04:57 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
We all rolling Pagle.. all your old dayz buddies. me, buck...

well me and buck and about 10 other dudes we know.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-28-2019, 01:25 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
We all rolling Pagle.. all your old dayz buddies. me, buck...

well me and buck and about 10 other dudes we know.
I'll make a toon on Pagle, and when the queues die down I'll join ya!
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.