Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2019, 09:47 PM   #2
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The guy's body isn't falling apart. He played 18 games last year and 15 games the year before.

You're telling me a few offseason practices where he didn't get hit rendered his body a disaster area?

Meanwhile, Alex Smith's right leg is re-enacting scenes from RoboCop.

Andrew Luck is a pussy.

Is he unable to play? Fine. Undergo rehab. Try and get back on the field. You signed a contract.

It would be different if he was at the end of the deal or, at the very least, this happened in March.

So yes, I say, **** this guy. He was chuckling at his press conference.

He is a huge pussy who lost his spirit.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:50 PM   #3
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
There's not much in the way now for Jax to take the South
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:26 PM   #4
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
There's not much in the way now for Jax to take the South
I don't think you understand how garbage my franchise has been and is. The powers that be, Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin know how to build defenses and suck at offense. This is an offense first league and we are clueless to this fact.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:29 PM   #5
Choco Favre

Quote:
I don't think you understand how garbage my franchise has been and is. The powers that be, Dave Caldwell and Tom Coughlin know how to build defenses and suck at offense. This is an offense first league and we are clueless to this fact.
That d is still elite and Foles is much better than Bortles.

Think you guys end up taking the 4 seed
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:30 PM   #6
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What are you talking about? Coughlin had some good offensives in NY and his first stint with the Jags.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 10:34 PM   #7
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
That d is still elite and Foles is much better than Bortles.
This defense is amazing. Foles is much better than Bortles except in the sturdiness department. Bortles took a ton of punishment and almost was never injured. Foles on the other hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
What are you talking about? Coughlin had some good offensives in NY and his first stint with the Jags.
Two names: Mark Brunell, Eli Manning

Why did Coughlin extend Bortles then? Explain that to me. In what world is this ever a sane thing to do? I'll wait...
Old 08-24-2019, 10:35 PM   #8
Inmem 2.0

I wouldnt take Clay too seriously hes part of the new movement that's a reincarnation of Nick Athan. The "Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board" on Twitter is some pillowbiters who make up news just like Athan. These dudes said Hill would have a new deal 3 weeks ago, and before that said people were going to prison over the Hill fiasco. Lol just lol
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 09:57 PM   #9
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The guy's body isn't falling apart. He played 18 games last year and 15 games the year before.

You're telling me a few offseason practices where he didn't get hit rendered his body a disaster area?

Meanwhile, Alex Smith's right leg is re-enacting scenes from RoboCop.

Andrew Luck is a pussy.

Is he unable to play? Fine. Undergo rehab. Try and get back on the field. You signed a contract.

It would be different if he was at the end of the deal or, at the very least, this happened in March.

So yes, I say, **** this guy. He was chuckling at his press conference.

He is a huge pussy who lost his spirit.
“THe gUYs BOdY iSn’T FAlLinG ApARt”

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 09:59 PM   #10
Inmem 2.0

We all saw Clay struggle to run that hill. He shouldnt comment on other peoples physical abilities.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote