Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-04-2019, 03:27 PM   #2
You gotta kill a few people

I’d say Idris is nothing if not suave, but maybe I’m just fooled by his good looks.

Daniel Craig is short af, too, by the way. I believe I read he’s 5’9”. Think Robert Downey Jr and Jeremy Renner are also 5’9”. Tom Cruise is like 5’7”.. I don’t think that dude’s height would be too much of an issue.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:30 PM   #3
You gotta kill a few people

Also, I’m just gonna go ahead and say it: I enjoyed Quantum of Solace. It got ****ed over by the writer’s strike.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:45 PM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Also, I’m just gonna go ahead and say it: I enjoyed Quantum of Solace. It got ****ed over by the writer’s strike.
Yeah, I defend Quantum as well.

I don't think Craig's done a 'bad' Bond or anything approaching one. Spectre was a bit hokey but I think that was the point after the series had gotten as heavy as it had. I actually liked the universe it created and see potential there.

Quantum is held back a bit by lower stakes than we often see in a Bond movie and a sub-standard Bond sidekick, IMO.

But Gemma Arterton pulls of redhead damn nicely...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:32 PM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I just realized a few days ago that I never watched it, oddly enough. So I watched it on Netflix and I loved it. Wall to wall kick ass action. The lulls were perfectly placed. Very enjoyable.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:56 PM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I just realized a few days ago that I never watched it, oddly enough. So I watched it on Netflix and I loved it. Wall to wall kick ass action. The lulls were perfectly placed. Very enjoyable.
It was way too twitchy. The endless quick cuts between camera angles was annoying as hell. It's like it was edited by a crackhead trapped in a Starbucks.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 06:20 PM   #7
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It was way too twitchy. The endless quick cuts between camera angles was annoying as hell. It's like it was edited by a crackhead trapped in a Starbucks.
I was into it. I may have been mildly annoyed and craving a movie just like that. I remember thinking while watching it that I wished all of the Bond movies were like that, and how cheesy the long drawn out villain soliloquies were.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2020, 08:21 PM   #8
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I was into it. I may have been mildly annoyed and craving a movie just like that. I remember thinking while watching it that I wished all of the Bond movies were like that, and how cheesy the long drawn out villain soliloquies were.
If I was mildly annoyed and watched that twitchy ****er it would have just made me severely annoyed.

I seriously found the way it was shot to be so offputting that I basically don't remember anything else about it. Can't remember who the villain was, what he was trying to destroy, who the girl was, anything.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 12:15 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Delayed by 007 months to Thanksgiving.

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:20 PM   #10
Banned

No Time to Die, the latest James Bond film, delayed until November in response to coronavirus
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 01:26 PM   #11
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
No Time to Die, the latest James Bond film, delayed until November in response to coronavirus
Well that’s just dumb, we’ll all be dead by then and it won’t make any money.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 04:54 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

What’s crazy is the marketing campaign was in full swing and they already released the Billie Ellish theme song.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:27 PM
Mennonite
This message has been deleted by Mennonite.
Old 03-04-2020, 05:32 PM   #14
Banned

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2020, 06:59 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Oh yea, Craig is hosting SNL this weekend too.

He gets to promote a movie that’s 7 months out.