Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2019, 01:43 PM   #11
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
They're already selling toys for Endgame, and this one has been spotted. Showing Hulk wearing a suit instead of ripped clothing. Which would indicate a non feral Hulk. So, maybe.....

I dont like how this "meger" of Banner/Hulk, makes a smaller, less muscular Hulk.

Seems less intimidating. Maybe it won't be like that in the movie.

Hulk is my favorite character...and really throughout the MCU, I been kind of disappointed in how they've toned him down. Because he can really **** a lot of shit up and as a fan, it's a lot of fun watching him do it.

I just hope they make up for it in this film because it'll be their last chance to do it and right some wrongs w/ his character (IMO). Hopefully he wields a gauntlet and just destroys everyone/everything in his path. I miss seeing that. Not a fan of this "childish baby" story arc of him and Banner w/ their personalities clashing. Was really disappointed in the IW movie that he didn't come out, I thought maybe he'd bust out of the Hulkbuster suit when SHTF on Banner and he finally had enough.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.