Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-25-2019, 02:28 PM   #2
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
There's a vid out there that points out how Daisey Ridley completely boffed the choreography of that scene. Still a cool scene, I guess. The look of the movie was freaking amazeballs, but everything else was poop.

More food for thought - how do laser blasts bend in space over greater distances?
Because it's super-charged/compact plasma and not a laser beam.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 03:41 PM   #3
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Because it's super-charged/compact plasma and not a laser beam.
Still wouldn't bend in space unless there is a strong enough gravitational pull. The trajectory and momentum are kept in a vacuum.

Which reminds me... WHY THE **** WERE THERE SPACE BOMBERS DROPPING BOMBS IN ZERO G??? HOW THE **** WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK???

edit: The stupidity of space bombers reminds me of the third act of the first GI JOE movie. They blow up an artic base or something AND THE ****ING ICE STARTS TO SINK!
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 01-25-2019, 03:48 PM   #4
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
Still wouldn't bend in space unless there is a strong enough gravitational pull. The trajectory and momentum are kept in a vacuum.

Which reminds me... WHY THE **** WERE THERE SPACE BOMBERS DROPPING BOMBS IN ZERO G??? HOW THE **** WAS THAT SUPPOSED TO WORK???

edit: The stupidity of space bombers reminds me of the third act of the first GI JOE movie. They blow up an artic base or something AND THE ****ING ICE STARTS TO SINK!
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 04:35 PM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post

I heard someone way back saying "NO NO NO, they're magnetic bombs shot out magnetically!" Should have known it was going to hell in a handbasket when Poe started making mom jokes.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.