Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-26-2018, 09:50 PM   #2

Really laughing at the "nine mistakes" line. Awesome! Hope those nine losers know that they suck even if they got drafted before him.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:51 PM   #3
Resident Glue Sniffer

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 09:54 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

He may very well be a huge douche. I don’t know. I just hate going after these kids personality based on 3rd hand info. We have no idea.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:55 PM   #5
Resident Glue Sniffer

The fact that he had the sweetest release, smooth, perfect motion of all the qbs. Accuracy probably only eclipsed by Mayfield.......yet still drops.

Yeah....teams spend probably reeruned amounts of money looking into these guys.

If he were worth a top 1 or 2 pick, someone probably would’ve taken him.

It’s not a talent issue. It’s the fact that teams think he’s a dick who doesn’t really like football

IMO
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:57 PM   #6
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
The fact that he had the sweetest release, smooth, perfect motion of all the qbs. Accuracy probably only eclipsed by Mayfield.......yet still drops.

It’s not a talent issue. It’s the fact that teams think he’s a dick who doesn’t really like football

IMO
Or its Cleveland being Cleveland. Jets picking the better QB prospect. Bills taking the strongest arm QB due to the weather and wind conditions in Buffalo.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:59 PM   #7
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Or its Cleveland being Cleveland. Jets picking the better QB prospect. Bills taking the strongest arm QB due to the weather and wind conditions in Buffalo.
Very true.

I’m just trying to rationalize why teams valued him where the did etc.
I think - which I know amounts to a hill of shit - teams thought “yeah, this guy has great attributes.....but, I’m not 100% sure he even likes playing football”. To the degree necessary to pay a guy franchise quote money etc.

That’s my $.02 etc.
Old 04-26-2018, 09:57 PM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:

IMO
And he still went 10th, same as the chiefs current qb . What’s that say about Mahomes?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:00 PM   #9
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
And he still went 10th, same as the chiefs current qb . What’s that say about Mahomes?
I don’t think Mahommes thought he should be (or rather, expected to be)the #1 pick. Like I’m sure Rosen did.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:02 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Teams didn't like Mahomes' footwork, mechanics, offensive system, or his win/loss record.

In my opinion
Mahomes=Confident, tough,
Rosen=Arrogant, whiny,
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:04 PM   #11
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best22 View Post
Teams didn't like Mahomes' footwork, mechanics, offensive system, or his win/loss record.

In my opinion
Mahomes=Confident, tough,
Rosen=Arrogant, whiny,
Yep.

Right or wrong, I think that’s how teams view it as well in the general sense.

And we have no idea what their background checks revealed. Shit, it. mAy have revealed that all his teammates etc, thought he was a whinny bitch. Well never know etc. but SOMETHING caused teams up top to say “the hell with this guy..we’re taking x” despite having amazing physical skills /traits

Last edited by Dayze; 04-26-2018 at 10:14 PM..
Old 04-26-2018, 10:16 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yep.

And we have no idea what their background checks revealed. Shit, it. mAy have revealed that all his teammates etc, thought he was a whinny bitch. Well never know etc. but SOMETHING caused teams up top to say “the hell with this guy..we’re taking x” despite having amazing physical skills /traits
Maybe so.
Maybe not.

And I didn’t mean to come off like I was taking a shot at runkc over it. He’s a cool dude and I enjoy discussions with him.

I just hate when we judge these dudes character. We’ve never met or interacted with them
Old 04-26-2018, 10:20 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Yep.

Word around the Pac was that his teammates didn't like him. Then again UCLA is where 5 star talent goes to get soft.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-27-2018, 04:45 AM   #14
Hockey Town

Quote:
Yep.

And in 4 years it may be another case where NFL teams put to much into what someone else thought of a guy.

The draft process is way to overcomplicated, plenty of teams talk themselves out of good players for reasons that make no sense. Guys like Mayfield and Allen going ahead of Rosen is a classic example of NFL teams thinking they are the smartest dudes in the room and need to not make obvious decisions because OMG Josh Rosen is an asshole cause some 3rd string TE said so.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-26-2018, 10:15 PM   #15
Champs!

Quote:
Rosen had some teammates in UCLA that hated him.

I don't recall hearing that from Mahomes during his time in Texas Tech.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.