Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-03-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Soooo, what is proper etiquette for discussing a show that is released all at once? At what point can we not spoiler?

I avoided coming in here until I was done just in case.
Only way I could complete watching last two episodes was to know what the outcome was and who didn't survive. Then I went back and watched those far more calmly.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2017, 07:26 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Only way I could complete watching last two episodes was to know what the outcome was and who didn't survive. Then I went back and watched those far more calmly.
I am paranoid about having shows spoiled. I don't even want to know who does voices for animated movies because it ruins the experience a little for me.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-03-2017, 09:17 PM   #4
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
I am paranoid about having shows spoiled. I don't even want to know who does voices for animated movies because it ruins the experience a little for me.
I am —just not on horror shows whether scifi horror or otherwise. I prefer to just not watch horror.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:41 AM   #5
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
I am —just not on horror shows whether scifi horror or otherwise. I prefer to just not watch horror.
I don't think you would like I Spit On Your Grave part 2.....
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:29 PM   #6
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I don't think you would like I Spit On Your Grave part 2.....
You're probably right. I was goaded into watching SThings last year and said afterwards, I probably won't watch the next season. I got goaded into it again, but said I would have to leave during certain parts. Then I asked what happened and went back and filled in the gaps but only during daylight hours and knowing how it ends.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:41 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
You're probably right. I was goaded into watching SThings last year and said afterwards, I probably won't watch the next season. I got goaded into it again, but said I would have to leave during certain parts. Then I asked what happened and went back and filled in the gaps but only during daylight hours and knowing how it ends.
Lol it's kind of funny how much this show scares you
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-05-2017, 09:43 AM   #8
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Soooo, what is proper etiquette for discussing a show that is released all at once? At what point can we not spoiler?

I avoided coming in here until I was done just in case.
I thought it was stay out until you have seen the whole series? People binge watch Netflix.
In case I'm wrong
Spoiler!
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.