Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:31 PM   #9166
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
And cream broolee (**** you FMB, that's how it's spelled now!!!!).

The softer side of GloryDayz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I ****ing love creme brûlée, though.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:48 PM   #9167
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
You mean crown short ribs?

This is all the ribs I am familiar with:

BARBECUE RIBS
Pork Spare Ribs
Baby Back Ribs
Berkshire Pork Ribs
Crown Prime Beef Short Ribs
Kobe Beef Ribs
Lamb Ribs

Every time i hear Jack Stack I remember Hatfield & McCoy's on 80th
"CROWN PRIME BEEF RIBS"

http://www.jackstackbbq.com/images/a...inner_Menu.pdf

(pic from the web)

And "1" is plenty!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:56 PM   #9168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post

I ****ing love creme brûlée, though.
One of the chefs from one of the subs I was on used to compete in the Armed Forces cook off (serious shit for those guys!!!), and this was his specialty. The man and his subordinates all attended extra not-Navy chef'ing schools, and they made underways a hell of a lot more awesome...

Jeff's Creme Broolee was better than what I had tonight, but I'm sure that had something to do with him getting homecrew advantage over some landlubber who doesn't have to use water that smells of fuel oil!

But tonight's dinner as and A+ no matter how you slice it. And the lady who made my Grey Goose martinis and surprised me with Blue Cheese-stuffed olives will make some man a prized wife some day. Not only for the olives, but because she knows what "dirty" means (not an olive-juice martini), and what "really cold means, and what "on the pebbles" means too. A perfect pour from a beautiful woman, and a smile to boot.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #9169

Quote:
And cream broolee (**** you FMB, that's how it's spelled now!!!!).

The softer side of GloryDayz.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
WTF does this phone always turn pictures 90 degrees? ****ing Japs!
Old 09-03-2017, 07:18 PM   #9170
MVP

Location of said bartender?

Quote:
One of the chefs from one of the subs I was on used to compete in the Armed Forces cook off (serious shit for those guys!!!), and this was his specialty. The man and his subordinates all attended extra not-Navy chef'ing schools, and they made underways a hell of a lot more awesome...

Jeff's Creme Broolee was better than what I had tonight, but I'm sure that had something to do with him getting homecrew advantage over some landlubber who doesn't have to use water that smells of fuel oil!

But tonight's dinner as and A+ no matter how you slice it. And the lady who made my Grey Goose martinis and surprised me with Blue Cheese-stuffed olives will make some man a prized wife some day. Not only for the olives, but because she knows what "dirty" means (not an olive-juice martini), and what "really cold means, and what "on the pebbles" means too. A perfect pour from a beautiful woman, and a smile to boot.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2017, 07:23 PM   #9171

Quote:
Lees Summit Jack Stack..

Old 09-03-2017, 07:41 PM   #9172
MFIC

Quote:
Yay you have an avatar and went with a flower.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:08 PM   #9173
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
"CROWN PRIME BEEF RIBS"

http://www.jackstackbbq.com/images/a...inner_Menu.pdf

(pic from the web)

And "1" is plenty!
I ate one of those when I was at Jack Stack 4 years ago. Good stuff
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:27 PM   #9174

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I ate one of those when I was at Jack Stack 4 years ago. Good stuff
I'm going to ask FMB to get off his ass and figure out a way for us to make them (not in his meat Jacuzzi thing {I don't have one]). What to aske the butcher for, then what to do on the grill. I could Bing it, but I'm sure he'd prefer to use "CP" to the wife as his excuse for perfecting it this week..
Old 09-03-2017, 08:55 PM   #9175
Fight, build, win!

Its just beef short ribs cut with a lot of the standing prime rib roast left on.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:09 PM   #9176
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Yay you have an avatar and went with a flower.
I did NOT do that... Thanks for pointing it out.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:20 PM   #9177
Shit

Quote:
I did NOT do that... Thanks for pointing it out.
I was just making sure it worked.

Haven't figured out why you said it didn't.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 09:22 PM   #9178
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MODSAUTO View Post
I was just making sure it worked.

Haven't figured out why you said it didn't.
I meant: I am not able to use my own as I am not.

I also cannot attach links and photos
Old 09-03-2017, 10:32 PM   #9179
Shit

Quote:
I meant: I am not able to use my own as I am not.

I also cannot attach links and photos
I'm not seeing anything restricting you on that.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-03-2017, 10:49 PM   #9180
Gimme My Berries Back!

BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.