Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-01-2016, 11:06 PM   #2
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
God damn. As soon as I saw the sticky, I knew it wasn't good.

RIP.

On that note....has anyone heard from Sacc?
I was wondering about Sacc tonight too. Last activity was on 3/19.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 02:15 AM   #3
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
I was wondering about Sacc tonight too. Last activity was on 3/19.
I sent him a PM about a month ago apologizing for some truly awful things I said to him in a thread and received no response. I hope he is OK.

For him to not be around during the draft to pimp all of the players from Utah, there must be something wrong.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:09 PM   #4
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:

I sent him a PM about 3 weeks ago, no reply. No activity since 3/30/2016
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:10 PM   #5
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This just isn't fair. Dave was nothing but a sweetheart of a guy.

I'm truly devastated.
He was one of the biggest shit talkers on the Planet. I loved him for it. This is ****ing horrible. Nick, please tell your old man that I think he's a great guy. It'd mean a lot too me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Have him say hi to Mad Max for me.

Prayers for Chiefs Planet and LittleMeatballNick
Dammit, Tattoo. Mike was one of my best friends on Earth. I still try and do right by his youngest boy as I promised that I would. Mike Hall was one of the greatest men I ever met. He never had much, but he had heart in spades, and would never do anything to hurt a soul. Rest in paradise my friend. You are missed so much more than you know...
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:35 AM   #6
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
God damn. As soon as I saw the sticky, I knew it wasn't good.

RIP.

Last I heard he was drowning in mormon poon.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.