Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-25-2021, 06:54 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
He's only under contract for next season. I'm not sure I see them giving him an extension when he's hurt.

He may actually be done here, given the circumstances.
I think you are unfortunately more likely than not correct.

Which is sad. He's been such a good soldier.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:18 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

It’s just annoying because I’d have full confidence if Fisher were healthy.

This is literally the only reason the Bucs have a chance. Lucky mother****ers.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:19 AM   #4
Starter

If we can somehow get through this next game with a win, this coaching staff deserves a medal for what they have been able to manage out of this line. In many ways they have made chicken salad out of chicken ****.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
Veteran

About the only good thing about KC's OL being a MASH unit most of the year is this isn't anything new. They've played about all of their OL in about every combination possible already and have 2 weeks to game plan and minimize his loss.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:22 AM   #6
Veteran

He won't be ready until late next year if at all.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:23 AM   #7
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
He won't be ready until late next year if at all.
That’s what I fear.. some guys never recover fully..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:28 AM   #8
Veteran

Average NFL return timetable is 11 months. I just Googled it for my own information. And up to 1/3 never return but some of that is marginal players or older players that don't want to go through the rehab etc.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 11:28 AM   #9
Starter

Major question in the offseason I am guessing will be Veach's thoughts on how effective of a LT Fish can be post Achilles. If enough doubts are there, it is within the realm of possibility that the Chiefs could cut both tackles in the offseason. It would create major cap space, but major holes as well.
kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.kgrund is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:29 AM   #10
Black Bob's daddy

I don’t see how you can hang onto him with the hopes that he can MAYBE return late in the year at that salary. With this already being his last year under contract I think now is possibly the time to go young at tackle. Letting him go clears $12 million in much needed cap room.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:30 AM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I don’t see how you can hang onto him with the hopes that he can MAYBE return late in the year at that salary. With this already being his last year under contract I think now is possibly the time to go young at tackle. Letting him go clears $12 million in much needed cap room.
They'd still need some kind of stop gap.

You can't go completely young because Niang is essentially a rookie next year. You can't go into the season with two rookie tackles.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:32 AM   #12
Hockey Town

Quote:

You can't go completely young because Niang is essentially a rookie next year. You can't go into the season with two rookie tackles.
I'm assuming Remmers returns and they go bargain shopping.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:33 AM   #13
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'm assuming Remmers returns and they go bargain shopping.
Yep.

Bring back Remmers, bring Niang into the fold... if Schwartz is gone, might need to draft another OT in the first few rounds.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:34 AM   #14
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Yep.

Bring back Remmers, bring Niang into the fold... if Schwartz is gone, might need to draft another OT in the first few rounds.
Prince Tega Wanogho is a wildcard here, lots of people thought he had second round talent, his medicals killed him.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 11:39 AM   #15
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:

I agree. I think you bring Remmers back, look for a fully healthy Rankin to hopefully compete somewhere, and maybe also find another stopgap option. I think you then look to take a tackle somewhere in the 1-4 range. Personally I'd like to see them trade down from the #32 pick if the opportunity presents itself to accumulate some extra picks.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.