Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Buccaneers

Next up - The Buccaneers.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:52 AM   #61
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
First thing I noticed too

That mother****er is the epitome of clueless
I don't get it. After that debacle in the Chargers thread you'd figure he'd at least do the bare minimum of research before trying his hand again. But nope. Right back to it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #62
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCBlitz View Post
I’m starting to like the ‘lose to the Bills in the regular season then win Super Bowl’ trend of the last couple of seasons.
Same. Its tradition. Just like losing by 10 in the Super Bowl. Once it happens, it's a lock.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 07:54 AM   #63
The man you could post like.

And no, the Chiefs potentially struggling because they're down their top 3 WRs and top RB won't vindicate you either. They're going to struggle quite a bit while they wait for Hopkins to get his bearings in the offense and Worthy to develop further. And that's okay and to be expected.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #64
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Not really, I just find the first question so reidiculous (see what I did there?) that I punted on the other three out of protest. But, if you insist.....

2. As much as they need do. Tampa's CBs are no match for the intelligence of Hopkins and can't hang with Worthy.

3. Not really. How many guys have individually erased Kelce over the years?

4. Should be able to run enough. Stay away from Vea and there will be holes.
Fair enough.

I do agree that Hopkins provides a matchup issue for them but the Bucs should be able to take away Worthy -- at least the deep shots for Worthy.

Literally Lavonte David erased Kelce in the Super Bowl, though. Both of them have slowed down quite a bit, but hey. (Edit: erase is a strong word -- but he marked Kelce very tightly all game)
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:56 AM   #65
#triggering

I think the Bucs will give KC a tough game and the combined score will reach 60 with a lot of scoring in the second half. Winner? Like KC by 10, but the Bucs have some playmakers still and I like how Baker has remade himself.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #66
Banded

Baker has played well this year but he's still gotten clobbered in a couple of games. He might have a decent game but I have a hard time believing he has a great game, despite our issues at CB. This defense has played well against every good QB this year. I see no reason this week will be any different.

Chiefs 31
Bucs 21
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:38 AM   #67
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

This is truly a game where they could have Worthy go off. Just depends if Bowles sticks to his guns or changes things up with a conservative gameplan.

Every game I have watched Tampa, dudes run wide open almost every other play.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:25 AM   #68
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I fully anticipate a hailstorm of hate for predicting an upset against a team we all love.

But I want everybody to answer, please.

Do the Bucs have a smart back seven that can frustrate Mahomes/Reid?

Do the Chiefs have the receiver talent to expose a weak CB tandem?

Do the Bucs have someone who can effectively man up Kelce?

Will the Chiefs be able to run on them?

Stats on a sheet give you part of the story, but I think the answers here are unfavorable.

Smart back seven? What’s this supposed to mean? They have good safeties? Either their pass D is good or it isn’t, and it hasn’t been good with or without Winfield. I’d say No to your question.

Receiver tandem? Well, they now have a dependable vet who can win short and intermediate routes against single coverage and work effectively against zone, and they have a speed merchant who can punish looks with little-to-no S help over the top. So, yes.

Man-up Kelce? They’ve been getting shredded by good TE rooms. I’d say no.

Chiefs run? The Bucs run D hasn’t been good by stats (5.2 ypc) or when comparing output allowed to averages. So I’d expect the Chiefs to run effectively.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:31 AM   #69
Would an idiot do that?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #70
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Smart back seven? What’s this supposed to mean? They have good safeties? Either their pass D is good or it isn’t, and it hasn’t been good with or without Winfield. I’d say No to your question.
I think their pass D has suffered injuries, and again, I'd like to see the injury report for this coming game.

I just like their safety combo. I think that can cut off the deep routes from Worthy. We'll be living in the intermediate and shallow again, as we have all season. Do we trust that against Devin White and Lavonte David.

Quote:
Receiver tandem? Well, they now have a dependable vet who can win short and intermediate routes against single coverage and work effectively against zone, and they have a speed merchant who can punish looks with little-to-no S help over the top. So, yes.
Hopkins is exactly the kind of guy we need to counter their pass defense. I'll be interested to see how up to speed he is Monday.

Quote:
Chiefs run? The Bucs run D hasn’t been good by stats (5.2 ypc) or when comparing output allowed to averages. So I’d expect the Chiefs to run effectively.
Kareem's on his last legs, man. He was holding his midsection halfway through this week's victory.

Reid's gotta rotate RBs or Kareem's not going to last for Pacheco to return.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:38 AM   #71
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
And no, the Chiefs potentially struggling because they're down their top 3 WRs and top RB won't vindicate you either. They're going to struggle quite a bit while they wait for Hopkins to get his bearings in the offense and Worthy to develop further. And that's okay and to be expected.
This is all fair.
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #72
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Come on now. Don't act like ChiefsPlanet is allergic to a little debate over a coming Chiefs game.

We're all big boys here.
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #73
Rookie

Coming from Montana for the game!!! 40th bday

I almost had a heart attack when Mahomes was slow to get up- the only other game in Arrowhead that I have been to he didn't play!
58derrick56 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #74
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think their pass D has suffered injuries, and again, I'd like to see the injury report for this coming game.

I just like their safety combo. I think that can cut off the deep routes from Worthy. We'll be living in the intermediate and shallow again, as we have all season. Do we trust that against Devin White and Lavonte David.

Hopkins is exactly the kind of guy we need to counter their pass defense. I'll be interested to see how up to speed he is Monday.

Kareem's on his last legs, man. He was holding his midsection halfway through this week's victory.

Reid's gotta rotate RBs or Kareem's not going to last for Pacheco to return.
Devin White isn't a Buc, he was an Eagle and was cut. He's currently a FA I believe.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:02 AM   #75
Grand champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Devin White isn't a Buc, he was an Eagle and was cut. He's currently a FA I believe.
I don’t even read that guy’s posts but that’s hilarious.

Reminds me of Stephen A. Smith talking about an upcoming Chiefs vs Cowboys game. He’s talking about how Derrick Johnson needs to bring his A game to defend Jason Witten. Whole time Derrick Johnson is on IR and Witten is retired lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.