Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 03-25-2019, 06:43 PM   #2
Herm is the worst...horrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
According to George Brett, Schwindel made the team
I'm genuinely surprised. I guess he's a bench player for the first 3 weeks. Who gets booted from the 40?
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:09 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
I'm genuinely surprised. I guess he's a bench player for the first 3 weeks. Who gets booted from the 40?
Goodwin.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:11 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Goodwin.
Already happened. Duda replaced him.
dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dallaschiefsfan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Already happened. Duda replaced him.
That's right. I guess it'd have to be a pitcher then.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:28 PM   #6
21st Century Schizoid Fan

@SamMcDowell11: After announcing it on the JumbTron earlier, George Brett said on the telecast that Frank Schwindel made the big-league team. "They told him he'll make the team, and he'll never forget that." Brett said Schwindel admitted he cried after he left.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:58 PM   #7
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Bryan Flynn.
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-25-2019, 10:25 PM   #8
Black Bob's daddy

Any chance Nicky Lopez is able to earn a promotion with a strong start to the season or is he blocked for the foreseeable future?
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:37 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Any chance Nicky Lopez is able to earn a promotion with a strong start to the season or is he blocked for the foreseeable future?
Until we shed 40 man spots as the season goes on, he doesn't have to be on the roster until next year. It makes no sense. He needs daily at-bats. Until that becomes a given with the Royals, he'll likely stay in Omaha. If the Royals do better than expected by summer, I could see them shifting Whit to RF on a more regular basis and giving Lopez the promotion. But that scenario is just unlikely. Next year, outfield spots open up (Gordon, Hamilton). I've suspected they have Whit ticketed for LF - especially w/ his contract extension. It ensures lock-down defense out there when Gordon is gone. Unless Dozier, Gutierrez, Cuthbert, et-al flame out for the 3B job, Lopez' path to the bigs involves Whit to the OF.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:50 AM   #10
Rabbi Goldmann

Without ever seeing him play, I can already tell Boxberger will suck ass. And make me mad all summer blowing leads
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2019, 09:00 AM   #11
War Eagle !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Without ever seeing him play, I can already tell Boxberger will suck ass. And make me mad all summer blowing leads
Could that be because he has an 11.57 era in 4.2 innings pitched.

Maybe the Royals will eat his $2.2M and give his roster spot to Ynoa ( 0.77 era in 11.2 innings )
DeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDeepSouth is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-26-2019, 10:56 AM   #12
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
What are leads?
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:58 PM   #13
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets View Post
What are leads?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2019, 03:11 PM   #14
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:

Old 04-11-2019, 03:20 PM   #15
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Uh, it isn't the Summer, dumb***.

(Completely kidding. Your analysis/projections on pitchers is among the best of anyone on here).
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.