Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2007, 09:22 AM   #421
Kind of a mod

C-Mac's got last week's episode running on a loop on SopCast if anyone's interested. Unfortunately, it likely won't be available live this week due to technical difficulties.

Last edited by DaFace; 08-15-2007 at 02:26 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:50 PM   #422
In Search of a Life

Have to bump this.

3 hours left.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:51 PM   #423
HOF 20??

Will the torrent be a bit faster his time around?
unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.unothadeal must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:53 PM   #424
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog414141
depends on how much uploading speed everyone is going to be giving. So its actually on everyone that downloads it.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #425
Mammoth penis

Quote:
If Im the first to upload it again, it will take about 3 hours before the first seeders latch on. My upload speed is only about 100 kb. If thats not fast enough, you can always get it from newsgroups like I do.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:23 PM   #426
In Search of a Life

how the heck do you use newsgroups? I always hear about them, but i have no clue. For as long as i been addicted to the internet, thats one thing i never looked into. Well until now.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:38 PM   #427
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:38 PM   #428
Chump Steamroller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
how the heck do you use newsgroups? I always hear about them, but i have no clue. For as long as i been addicted to the internet, thats one thing i never looked into. Well until now.
I'll just give you the short and sweet of it. Someone else can do a step by step.

First, find out if your ISP provides free newsgroup access. Most if not all broadband providers carry newsgroups, but either have very short file retention (how long they keep the files on hand) or completion (how much of the file comes through), or they cap how much you can download, or how fast you can download it.

Once you've found out, use a program like Newsbin Pro, Agent, NewsLeecher, Grabi-It, etc and configure it to contact your ISP's newsgroup server.

Once that's done, you can either manually download the headers (basically pulling up all of the files available to download), or you can use my favorite site, http://www.binsearch.info

Personally, I pay $15 a month to use Newshosting's unlimited service. They boast 70 days retention & a 99% completion rate, but I find that depending on the newsgroup, they have up over 100 day retention. Using their servers, I max out my cable connection, and that $15 a month has more than paid for itself.
ZootedGranny has disabled reputation
Old 08-15-2007, 05:41 PM   #429
testing ... 1, 2, 3

It would be great if someone could do a play by play. I am sitting here HBOless.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:57 PM   #430
In Search of a Life

Thx Zooted. Going to have to look into that tonight.

2 hours left. wuwu.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:37 PM   #431
Most Valuable Poster

Quote:
Beggars can't be choosers.

kdog414141 is a douche.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:47 PM   #432
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
It would be great if someone could do a play by play. I am sitting here HBOless.

FAX
You can come over to my house.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:48 PM   #433
I'll be back.

I'm positive I'll be featured tonight.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2007, 06:49 PM   #434
In Search of a Life

1 hour 9 min!
Old 08-15-2007, 06:50 PM   #435
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
I'm positive I'll be featured tonight.
"Featured", eh?
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.