Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:55 PM   #3886
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inmem58 View Post

Stuffed pork chop topped with pesto sauce and roasted brussels sprouts.
That's awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2015, 05:56 PM   #3887
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I'm stuffed (no pun intended). It was very good, that pesto sauce really added some flavor. Glad I went with the pesto rather than an apple glaze.
When that baby arrives you are going to see a lot of stuff that looks like that pesto but isn't. Get your fill now you wont want it again till baby is toilet trained.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:00 PM   #3888

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
When that baby arrives you are going to see a lot of stuff that looks like that pesto but isn't. Get your fill now you wont want it again till baby is toilet trained.
Let's work on the highlighted part a bit......

I want to challenge him to making some of the best baby food any Dad has ever made. He's got skills, so we'll have him lay off the beer a bit and work the blender a bit more when the baby is off of breast milk.

So he has some study time (Pregnancy + breast time), but once that's done, I expect the baby to be the "Frazier" of babies with nothing but the best.

Dang it, if he can make pesto like that, he can make baby food that'll make the baby even more awesome...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:43 PM   #3889
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
If the make the play-offs, we all really need to get together an do something fun. Maybe even go into the game.
Why would we waste money on them on not just buy better food?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:51 PM   #3890

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Why would we waste money on them on not just buy better food?
Perhaps I meant to say, "It'll be hard to not go into the game."

Old 03-08-2015, 06:53 PM   #3891
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Perhaps I meant to say, "It'll be hard to not go into the game."
You must love first round playoff losses.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2015, 06:57 PM   #3892
Consuming CP souls

Homemade pizza, a salad, and some strawberry shortcake for dessert. No pics, but can provide images of my Yobogoya later if I go.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:36 AM   #3893
Politically Incorrect

This looks great but I've never had any luck with ordering a stuffed porkchop. They always come out dry. I have a great restaurant by me called Sweetwater Tavern that serves double grilled pork chops that they brine first and they are the the most succulent and moist pork chops I've ever had.

Quote:

Stuffed pork chop topped with pesto sauce and roasted brussels sprouts.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:50 AM   #3894
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
This looks great but I've never had any luck with ordering a stuffed porkchop. They always come out dry. I have a great restaurant by me called Sweetwater Tavern that serves double grilled pork chops that they brine first and they are the the most succulent and moist pork chops I've ever had.

Yeah, brining pork is a great way to improve flavor and moisture retention. Modern pork is so lean it gets dry in a second.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:53 AM   #3895
Supporter

Quote:

IMO, the hog has an awful lot to do with the chop. I'm not a big porkchop fan because I don't like fat I cut it off and eat the meat, and most of the ones I have eaten are really fatty. But my buddy fed me one his dad had farm raised and slaughtered. It and the sausage he fed me were both really lean.

Probably the best porkchop I've had. In awhile anyway.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:28 AM   #3896
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
IMO, the hog has an awful lot to do with the chop. I'm not a big porkchop fan because I don't like fat I cut it off and eat the meat, and most of the ones I have eaten are really fatty. But my buddy fed me one his dad had farm raised and slaughtered. It and the sausage he fed me were both really lean.

Probably the best porkchop I've had. In awhile anyway.
IMO, it's not so much the fat, it's the marbling. A lot of chops have a decent cap, but there's hardly any marbling.

Old 03-09-2015, 06:56 PM   #3897

Vitamix chicken potato spinach soup (with bacon too) .

Old 03-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #3898
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:

This wasn't ordered at no restaurant my friend. It was cooked by me, therefore it was the best ****ing chop in the world lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:10 PM   #3899
www.nfl-forecast.com

Cesar salad, rib eye, and asparagus at a restaurant.

Rib eye was delicious.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:15 PM   #3900
Mod Team

Made a homemade Buffalo Chicken Salad. Used chicken thighs though as that's what I had on hand. Onion, pepperoncini, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Topped with Blue Cheese and Cucumber Tzatziki sauce.

Closed Thread