Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 12-01-2019, 03:47 PM   #2
Mahomes Fanboi

I don't need no internet, I love writing and mailing letters!
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2019, 01:08 PM   #3
Fight, build, win!

At least the rivian truck looks like one. I hate the short bed though dammit.

https://rivian.com/

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2019, 02:16 PM   #4
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
They have already had trouble with this in testing. When they went through wet roads they had motor and connection failures. When they went through creeks or areas with 6" to 8" of water they had battery failure. Although what do you expect from a Ford backed vehicle.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-05-2020, 10:48 PM   #5
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:08 PM   #6
MVP

Back in the day, it was a Mustang, a Challenger, hell - even a Ford Explorer. However, as age creeped in, I began to realize that I was constantly trying to fit ladders and the like in these small assed trunks.

So, since the late 80s - I have been a truck guy. Don't have to haul something everyday - but it was sure a godsend to pickup and drop off a 9 foot Christmas tree.....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2020, 03:46 PM   #7
Fight, build, win!

Would you buy a truck from this guy?

srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:48 AM   #8
El Gato Gordo Loco

https://fortune.com/2020/07/01/tesla...ker-elon-musk/

This has got to infuriate Bep.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:55 AM   #9
go to work wasted

funny, after this came out a few days back

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/aut...urvey-n1232055
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-01-2020, 12:01 PM   #10
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
funny, after this came out a few days back

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/aut...urvey-n1232055
I'm not surprised that Tesla fared poorly - though they are good about fixing things, they're well known for having lots of little issues. I'm more surprised at Dodge and Kia topping the list. That's...hard to believe.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:20 PM   #11
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I'm not surprised that Tesla fared poorly - though they are good about fixing things, they're well known for having lots of little issues. I'm more surprised at Dodge and Kia topping the list. That's...hard to believe.
It probably has to do with the frequency. My automatic door handles fail all the time. They fixed it in the newer models but Tesla has fixed it for free the last two times it happened. Had to replace them 3 times. They have a mobile service and come out and fix it while I'm at my house or something though, so not too bad.

I have no complaints with what I've experienced so far with that exception.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:17 PM   #12
Custom User Title

Quote:

We’ve got a 2019 Sorento that’s been fantastic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:32 PM   #13
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post
We’ve got a 2019 Sorento that’s been fantastic

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The wife drove her 2006 Sorento until 4 months ago. Again, MO complaints. Just change the oil, do the maintenance, and don't drive like a wild person and most cars will last.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:54 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
I have had a 2006 Dodge Durango for the last 10 years and that thing might be the best, most reliable vehicle I’ve had. Very underrated for as reliable and low-maintenance as it’s been. My newer 2017 Ram 2500 has had a bunch of recalls and warranty work already so they aren’t all made so well, at least those repairs didn’t cost anything!
prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.prhom would the whole thing.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:02 PM   #15
go to work wasted

Kia's have been great cars in recent years. They've come a long way from the crap they built 15-20 years ago. Dodge, yeah that's a bit of a surprise.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli