Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 05-26-2023, 11:03 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]

Interesting

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 06:01 AM   #3256
MVP

Friday feels like a great day to sign CJ! Unless it isnt then we can do it another day!
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:06 AM   #3257
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
don't know if you're serious - but of course. I just had a serious bout with depression for months on end while I was absent from CP.
Sucks. Glad you're back and overcame it!

Now, please drink some antifreeze...
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 07-14-2023, 06:10 AM   #3258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Sucks. Glad you're back and overcame it!

Now, please drink some antifreeze...
Nothing helps the depression like a S'mores over and AIDS fire.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 06:22 AM   #3259
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Friday feels like a great day to sign CJ! Unless it isnt then we can do it another day!
Any day that ends in 'Y' is a great day to sign Stone Cold Chris Jones.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 06:40 AM   #3260
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Any day that ends in 'Y' is a great day to sign Stone Cold Chris Jones.
Well look at that.... Today ends in a 'Y'...
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old 07-14-2023, 07:16 AM   #3261
You Sweetie!

Nick Lowery already basically announced it. If it doesn't end up coming true, I'll drive to KC and riot at the Peter's Clothiers at Independence Center! Don't worry guys.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 07:26 AM   #3262
MVP

If I have to get drunk on yet another Friday night without being able to post in a "Chiefs Sign DeAndre Hopkins" thread, I'm not going to be a happy camper! I mean I'll still be fine because I'll be drunk, but it won't be quite as fun!

Do you really want to ruin my Friday night, DeAndre? Well not really ruin, but slightly damper it? I don't think you do, you seem like a nice man. So don't do it.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:09 AM   #3263
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
You guys ever get really lonely?
When I get lonely, I curl up in bed with my lifesize DeAndre Hopkins doll and hug it as tight as I can.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2023, 08:16 AM   #3264
MVP

I bet they make a docuseries about Hopkins and the Chiefs next.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:37 AM   #3265
You Sweetie!

U hornay?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:43 AM   #3266
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

You would think Jones and Hopkins would want both to get the deal done today, heading into the weekend and all.

But maybe Veach is in Belize with some hot piece of ass too.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:57 AM   #3267
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Players report for training camp on Tuesday so I would expect both of these deals to be done by then.
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-14-2023, 08:59 AM   #3268
Dirty Bit

Grunhard said on 810 that the extension for CJ is pretty much done, just working out a few minor details.

He also thinks Hopkins will sign here.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:07 AM   #3269
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
When I get lonely, I curl up in bed with my lifesize DeAndre Hopkins doll and hug it as tight as I can.
Is the doll anatomically correct?
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-14-2023, 09:14 AM   #3270
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
Grunhard said on 810 that the extension for CJ is pretty much done, just working out a few minor details.

He also thinks Hopkins will sign here.
when did he say this? was it on border patrol? need to listen on the way to work
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.