Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-14-2022, 09:03 AM
Direckshun
This message has been deleted by Direckshun. Reason: I did miss something. Disregard.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:09 AM   #3
I'll be back.

i really think juju and mvs are like morton and kennison back in the day...we already have our gonzalez, now if we just had a priest we could lead the league in scoring...oh wait
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 09:25 AM   #4
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
i really think juju and mvs are like morton and kennison back in the day...we already have our gonzalez, now if we just had a priest we could lead the league in scoring...oh wait
JuJu is like Morton, eh?

You mean a guy we signed on name value only who was hugely disappointing and looked pretty much washed?

Yeah - that checks out.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 09:42 AM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
JuJu is like Morton, eh?

You mean a guy we signed on name value only who was hugely disappointing and looked pretty much washed?

Yeah - that checks out.
I'm sorry, i asked for cream in my coffee, not piss.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 10:29 AM   #6
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Greg Cosell of NFL Films and ESPN’s NFL Matchup show is fond of saying that one of the traits of top-level quarterback play is the ability to eliminate what isn’t there, and to isolate what is. Mahomes has done a much better job with this in 2022. One reason this is the case against two-deep stuff is that Mahomes seems to be looking at defenses this season from the bottom up, as opposed to from the top down. He’s not starting with the end of the coverage; he’s reading through the matchups, x-ing out the progressions that don’t work, and confidently pinpointing what’s going to be open. And when you have Mahomes’ combination of velocity and accuracy, more things are open to you than to most other quarterbacks.
Weird I was told on this very message board Mahomes wasn’t doing this.

If Mahomes has solved Cover 2 there isn't much left for him to conquer, he just needs to be consistent.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 10:32 AM   #7
Threepeat!

Can’t wait to see what they have dialed up for the Bills. I suspect we will be seeing quite a few new wrinkles.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 10:35 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
Can’t wait to see what they have dialed up for the Bills. I suspect we will be seeing quite a few new wrinkles.
According to Mahomes, they pulled out some new stuff against the Raiders, including some stuff they didn't even practice.

I'm guessing we're going to see all kinds of new wrinkles against the Bills.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:30 PM   #9
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
they play >70% zone usually. That worked for Cincy last year but it won’t this year.

These teams know each other well. Our talented. They will change up from expectations on both sides of the ball. But, eventually it’s Mano on Mano. Here’s our best against your best.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 04:36 PM   #10
Andy Reid Supporter

Didn’t notice this. They played with 6 DB’s on that 3rd and 15 and took Kelce out of the play. So it was essentially 3vs 6 with the Raiders advantage and Patrick still made it work.

That’s why they need speed on offense.

https://youtu.be/HUISM8pdj_E

Also I find an embed to paste from iPhone (if anyone can show me that, that would be swell)
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 04:42 PM   #11
MVP

This offense had a zillion turnovers and penalties last year. It made the offense appear more inept than it was. They were moving the ball, just not scoring points.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.