Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-24-2021, 07:44 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Yes, it is fun to see what you get even knowing the rankings are wrong though!

are they though? It's pretty tough to know this year. I have a feeling there are going to be guys taken all over the place and nobody's got it right.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:42 PM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Samuel Cosmi
OT Texas
KC

Pat Freiermuth
TE Penn State
KC

Dayo Odeyingbo
EDGE Vanderbilt
KC

Aaron Banks
OG Notre Dame
KC

Daelin Hayes
EDGE Notre Dame
KC

Frank Darby
WR Arizona State
KC

Anthony Schwartz
WR Auburn
KC

Olaijah Griffin
CB USC
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 06:45 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Alijah Vera-Tucker
OT USC
KC

Hamsah Nasirildeen
S Florida State
KC

Joe Tryon
EDGE Washington
KC

Shi Smith
WR South Carolina
KC

Daelin Hayes
EDGE Notre Dame
KC

Frank Darby
WR Arizona State
KC

Jack Anderson
OG Texas Tech
KC

Cole Van Lanen
OT Wisconsin
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:11 PM   #5
In Pat We Trust

... and they have adjusted their player rankings....

Jalen Mayfield is now always available to us in the 1st
Josh Myers is always there in the 2nd

Mayfield
Allegretti
Myers
LDT
??Schwartz??
and Niang either on-hand or replacing someone.

Problem solved, I think.
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:50 PM   #6
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
... and they have adjusted their player rankings....

Jalen Mayfield is now always available to us in the 1st
Josh Myers is always there in the 2nd

Mayfield
Allegretti
Myers
LDT
??Schwartz??
and Niang either on-hand or replacing someone.

Problem solved, I think.
Mayfield isn’t a LT.
Old 02-24-2021, 07:53 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Mayfield isn’t a LT.
I've literally not seen a single reputable scouting report that says that.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:09 PM   #8
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I've literally not seen a single reputable scouting report that says that.
And I’ve yet to see one that says the opposite.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:08 PM   #9
In Mahomes I trust!

Hoping, at this point, we select Joe Tryon or Teven Jenkins with our 1st pick. Guess it comes down to what Veach pulls out of his hat.

My wish list!

Last edited by Stryker; 02-24-2021 at 08:16 PM..
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2021, 08:39 PM   #10
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Hoping, at this point, we select Joe Tryon or Teven Jenkins with our 1st pick. Guess it comes down to what Veach pulls out of his hat.

My wish list!
Leaning towards Teven Jenkins. Crazy! Can't actually wait for the draft to just be over! So tired of speculations.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-24-2021, 09:06 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post

My wish list!
Tryon is available into the 3rd round on PFN and Draftnetwork mocks.

I don't think anyone really knows what's going to happen in this draft.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:00 AM   #12
MVP

Not that I have any control over it but I'd go off the deep end ranting about picking a TE in round 1. It's a ridiculous use of draft capital for a team that doesn't need a primary TE and doesn't operate enough out of 12 to warrant that type of investment.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:27 AM   #13
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not that I have any control over it but I'd go off the deep end ranting about picking a TE in round 1. It's a ridiculous use of draft capital for a team that doesn't need a primary TE and doesn't operate enough out of 12 to warrant that type of investment.
I agree that's why I said I'd trade out of the first before I picked TE there but I'm not paying the 10 bucks just for that lol. I'd really like another TE in the draft though
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:18 AM   #14
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I like Chris Evans a lot as a late-round RB target. Lot of upside there.

Yeah, Jordan that high would be tough to stomach (even Freiermuth would draw some questions). I love the rest of it, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2021, 11:27 AM   #15
I’m a Mahomo!

Did a lot of trade downs & came up with this:

51. Landon Dickerson
OL Alabama

63. Amon-Ra St. Brown
WR USC

94. Jabril Cox
LB LSU

124. James Wiggins
S Cincinnati

136. Walker Little
OT Stanford

144. Elerson Smith
Edge Northern Iowa

164. Josh Imatorbhebhe
WR Illinois

176. Naquan Jones
DT Michigan State

180. Shakur Brown
CB Michigan State
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.