Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old Today, 05:51 PM  
The man you could post like.

49ers First Round Pick Ricky Pearsall Shot During Robbery

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:45 PM   #31
Most Valuable Poster

They should make guns illegal so criminals don't use them, you guys.
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:47 PM   #32
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
They should make guns illegal so criminals don't use them, you guys.
There should definitely be a law preventing criminals from owning firearms.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:48 PM   #33
Starter

Really glad he’s ok. It’s a crazy world.
KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KCBlitz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Today, 07:48 PM   #34
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Yeah, I’m with you on that. Especially, if my physical wellbeing is my earning potential.

One shot to the spine, and that career is over.
Pr0n star, eh?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:48 PM   #35
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Brian Robinson was shot last year too right? I think it was a teenager who did it. And many forget our very own lord and saviour Pat Mahomes was robbed at gunpoint as a rookie but thankfully wasn't hurt. Rookies need to be more aware than ever these days.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 07:52 PM   #36
Starter

Nice to see him walking.

kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 07:52 PM   #37
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Hopefully he was healthy enough to put the boots to him while he put his Rolex back on
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:53 PM   #38
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Brian Robinson was shot last year too right? I think it was a teenager who did it. And many forget our very own lord and saviour Pat Mahomes was robbed at gunpoint as a rookie but thankfully wasn't hurt. Rookies need to be more aware than ever these days.
I was thinking about the Mahomes robbery a while back. It happened before he even reported to the team if I remember right. That was a huge fork in the Chiefs timeline. Fortunately, Patrick handled it well, as usual. I think he even got his wallet back later.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:57 PM   #39
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I was thinking about the Mahomes robbery a while back. It happened before he even reported to the team if I remember right. That was a huge fork in the Chiefs timeline. Fortunately, Patrick handled it well, as usual. I think he even got his wallet back later.
I think he DEMANDED it back, and when confronted, he (the one guilty) said "Ok, whimper wimper."
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 07:59 PM   #40
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Brian Robinson was shot in August of 2022, time flies, 2 years already.
kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kevrunner must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:07 PM   #41
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Pearsall is reportedly in stable condition and the suspect is in custody. There were initially conflicting reports over whether he was shot in the chest of the arm, but police later confirmed to the San Francisco Chronicle that it was the chest.

A video also showed Pearsall being walked to the ambulance while covering a chest wound.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ricky-p...235941404.html
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:14 PM   #42
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevrunner View Post
Nice to see him walking.

Damm he's lucky.. Walking to the ambulance.. Did he get shot with a .22 short??
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:15 PM   #43
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
I think he DEMANDED it back, and when confronted, he (the one guilty) said "Ok, whimper wimper."
I hope that robber is in a Supermax right now languishing in solitary confinement. He nearly ruined football for me.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 PM   #44
George Brett shit his pants

Prosecute all crime harshly.

A chef in KC was murdered the other day because he came out to throw the trash away, saw two ppl trying to break in a car, yelled at em to leave and they just shot him
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:22 PM   #45
Supporter

Unfortunately the suspect is in custody and still breathing instead of being at the morgue.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.