Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 02-27-2024, 06:44 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
So say we trade sneed for a 2nd now, who you taking with the pick?

I'd sign a WR via free agency, flip Sneed to a team like the Rams for their 52nd overall pick, and package 32 + 52 to try to move up into the late teens to grab someone like Byron Murphy or one of the OTs we like if they fell to in that range.

If we have confidence in our remaining corners without Sneed, then a trade for draft capital really frees us up to hunt BPA or move up for someone we really like.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2024, 06:49 PM   #3
Veteran

Quote:
I'd take an IOL as of now we don't have a backup for Thuney, Alligretti isn't coming back and I don't think we can afford both Humphrey and Smith next year.
spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.spanky 52 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:21 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky 52 View Post
I'd take an IOL as of now we don't have a backup for Thuney, Alligretti isn't coming back and I don't think we can afford both Humphrey and Smith next year.
Caliendo can play Center or Guard. I took Amegadjie to be the LTotF and moved Wanya down to LG, Caliendo to OC.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-27-2024, 07:23 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Either DT Ruke Orhorhoro or CB Kalen King. Those are my dudes in the 50 range.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-02-2024, 04:38 AM   #6
DeadPunisher

Quote:
I would bundle the lesser of our two 2nd round picks with something and see if I can move up from 32 to somewhere around 20.

Or, I would pick another wide receiver.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.