Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-25-2021, 01:39 AM   #2
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

GB, I said it to you last year at this same time and I'll say it again. I appreciate TF out of you, sir. I can't wait until the next time you sit in your seats at Arrowhead as a reigning, defending Super Bowl champion x2 this time. #AndStill
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 02:15 AM   #3
Veteran

The two plays that came right next to each other where Pat evaded the sack were godly. One on third and long I think? We barely even notice that stuff now it’s just Mahomes magic. Crazy time to be a chiefs fan
UK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliUK_Chief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-25-2021, 02:17 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

King Carl - what a douche. Why would you send a letter like that to fans?
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 02:31 AM   #5
Pessimistically optimistic.

Great job as always, George.

I never felt threatened by Buffalo, even down 9-0 as it was a lead that was essentially given to them because the Chiefs beat themselves.

Can't believe the Chiefs are headed back to the Super Bowl again. Never would have guessed we'd be here after the playoff heartbreak of the past 25+ years.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 03:03 AM   #6
The pizza king of kansas

Great read george. Also this is the good universe where the chiefs are the dominant team.
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 05:44 AM   #7
Live free or die hard

Great write up GB.

I'm really impressed on how Sneed is developing as well.

This team is the place to be at the moment. They elevate one another to new levels and the synergy is palpable. For example when Hardman fumbled they didn't bench him, discourage him, or give him the cold shoulder.

They gathered around him, didn't let him pout and went out of their way to make sure he shook it off then made it an immediate point to get him the ball and get him is confidence back.

This is good stuff we're seeing right now and God dammit, we deserve it.

Thanks GB! We're off to the Super Bowl, again. Back to back no less. Hard to believe after all these years.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:26 AM   #8
Veteran

Nice. I checked TicketMaster last night... no regular Joe is getting into that game! $10k minimum per ticket when I looked.

Run it back.
Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Pointer19 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:31 AM   #9
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointer19 View Post
Nice. I checked TicketMaster last night... no regular Joe is getting into that game! $10k minimum per ticket when I looked.

Run it back.
That's just the ticket.

Every restaurant, hotel, motel, parking lot, meter maid, and hot dog vendor are going to be fleecing you that weekend.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:36 AM   #10
Thread I will end you.......

Last edited by digger; 01-25-2021 at 09:15 AM..
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:56 AM   #11
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Wait, is that the one we won last night? Theres something wrong with it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 08:58 AM   #12
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Wait, is that the one we won last night? Theres something wrong with it.
It's not, If I can find good one from 2019-2020 I edit...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:44 AM   #13
MVP

Nice read as always!
RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.RedRaider56 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2021, 06:53 AM   #14
My Mamma Says

Thanks Mr. Blowfish... Patrick Mahomes is the best QB in the world...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2021, 07:32 AM   #15
Veteran

For some odd reason, I never doubted that the Chiefs would win this, and that even if they fell behind to start, they'd catch up and win. Why? Mahomes.

I do like how the NFL is giving 7.500 front line health care workers free tickets to the game. Hopefully, a good many will be rooting for the Chiefs!
otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.otherstar wants to die in a aids tree fire.