Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-11-2021, 01:35 PM   #2
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
So nobody has a decent yoga routine for rookies?

I did this one. It wasn't bad. Supposedly specialized for dudes at a desk.

EDIT: I skipped the myofascial release portion.

Are you going to take a class once COVID is over? A live instructor can probably help your form quite a bit. It's hard to know what you are doing wrong when you can't watch yourself.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 02:15 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Are you going to take a class once COVID is over? A live instructor can probably help your form quite a bit. It's hard to know what you are doing wrong when you can't watch yourself.
Nah, no clue if there are any classes here - doubt it. Even if there was I work way too much either way.

That's why I have to have video. I understand what you're saying, but it helps when they're like squeeze this open up that, whatever. Not great, but it's the best I can do.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:45 PM   #4
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
So nobody has a decent yoga routine for rookies?

I did this one. It wasn't bad. Supposedly specialized for dudes at a desk.

EDIT: I skipped the myofascial release portion.
Have you looked in to Bulldog Yoga? Online yoga classes you view at your own pace and time. Heard about it on the radio today. 30 day free trial.

https://bulldogonline.com/
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:56 PM   #5
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Have you looked in to Bulldog Yoga? Online yoga classes you view at your own pace and time. Heard about it on the radio today. 30 day free trial.

https://bulldogonline.com/
So do I get videos of Paltrow doing it?

I'll probably give it a look. I was looking for, you know, free, but it might be worth it depending on price.

Thanks man.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-15-2021, 10:35 AM   #6
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
So do I get videos of Paltrow doing it?

I'll probably give it a look. I was looking for, you know, free, but it might be worth it depending on price.

Thanks man.
If you get the Gwyneth shots you need to hook a brother up! Yeah I hear you on the subscription thing. Maybe the 30 day free trial will teach you all you need to know then you can bail.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.