Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum

Old 11-02-2019, 07:48 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I'm not quite sure I'd call it dire? The starting tackles are still under contract and both still look good, we need a swing tackle or a tackle of the future but I wouldn't call that need dire.

The interior is a bit more of a problem, but again not really dire. The thing killing us has been the depth guys struggling at times. I hope Wisniewski gets a start this week so we get a good look at him, I have a feeling he might be good and that would solve some of the problems.
Oh I think it's a pretty serious problem. Particularly left guard.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2019, 06:16 PM   #3
Andy Reid Supporter

Would you rather extend Jones or Ward and Ogbah?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2019, 03:56 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Would you rather extend Jones or Ward and Ogbah?
I think KCCrow had Ogbah given the same kind of deal as Okafor got, and I think that makes a lot of sense. He looks good but he's not racking up the eye catching stats despite playing well, assuming Clark and/or Okafor return to health and play a lot Ogbah is going to be known as a rotational piece, doubt someone goes crazy over him?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli