Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-24-2019, 09:24 PM   #11
I'll be back.

I think probably he was going to have to go through more rehab and this pussy, who last time I checked didn't have a ****ing optimus prime around his leg like Alex Smith, just said '**** it, thanks for the signing bonus, we out.'

**** that guy, if so.

Andrew Luck lost his love for the game and decided to be a huge pussy and make season ticket holders who plunked down thousands of dollars this offseason enjoy Jacoby Brissett for what will surely be 16 shit-filled tacos of regular season AIDs.

The customer is always right.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote